FF Drifters NEEDED

LanNismo

Known Member
Oct 22, 2004
basically...KJ.
www.supermarch.cjb.net
FF Drft Event

well guys...if got another FF drft event just count me in k...

just call 0126498112 Lan....i will loved to join....

thanx

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
LanNismo said:
well guys...if got another FF drft event just count me in k...

just call 0126498112 Lan....i will loved to join....

thanx
may be tomorrow u can come over as a spectator...;)

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
haha.. tq sifuS..

eh.. why not make the FF events on fridays ah? ots is alternate weeks wan ma.. FF take the ots off week la.. lol.. easier for ppl to join and to spectate.. lol.. or it's extream park who charge more for weekends?

whit3puppy

500 RPM
May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
Keng said:
white,
wakaka, u haven't c da most of typicalguy....check it out at da event ;)

wenshen,
b extra careful when u play next time....i know its ez 2 get carried away most of da time ....if u still wan 2 do it, gradually increase da speed .......
Will try to make it..
Wanna watch how the TypicalGuy fair.. Muahahahah..
Break a leg guys..
Good Luck!!

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
puppy?how me fair?

we all drift fairly wan

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
my tyres blew! not while drifiting but while on the highway passing makro headed for tmn connought! mahai....nvr buy 2nd hand tyres even though the thread is like more than 80%! oh the brand in question is Silverstone FTZ Sports! the curse of the dreaded old FTZs...*cheng cheng cheng!*

gonna get BRAND NEW tyres today...sigh. dad was saying, luckily it burst now..what if it burst while u were drifitng tmrw!!! hahah.

see you guys there tonight :)

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
ur father know ar?
my parents dont even know a thing....

dzal malam ni kita pergi minum lepas drifting k?

whatdamn wanna join?

tonite acura coming

yay yay

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
I will be looking forward to see tonite guys...please try to make it by 6.30pm so that we can begin earlier.

About the question of doing it the FF event on a Friday is that we don't want to confuse the public between Off The Streets and FF Extreme events. I will try to do something about it in the future though.

I would like to point out that the response that William and I had received from the FF drifters are not very encouraging. Some of you guys appear to prefer to 'chat' about FF drifting rather than actually doing it. Please do not take this the wrong way but inorder for this genre of drifting to evolve, we need more do'ers than talkers. Its ironic that the registration for any OTS is filled up within a few minutes but for this FF event , William has to almost beg to get 16 people to participate.

Anyway, I was truly impressed with the FF drifters during the first round, not only with their drifting but also with their general attitude. Their discipline and consideration to others is something that we should model upon. Most importantly they all had fun..I hate to sound preachy , but in my opinion that's what drifting is all about. Don't be afraid to make mistakes or make a fool of yourself, that's the name of the game.

So for those who are not joining solely for this reason, think about it..

My apologies for my ramblings...its a sign of growing old:)

malyadayada

Known Member
Oct 28, 2004
thanx skagee...
sorie cant join u guys having fun tonite..
major problems cant be avoided.....
anyhow drift away guys...
typicalguy do sum stunt like last time.....hehehhe niceness......
keng better up on ur tsuiso, susus ape benda da susah nak sebut....
ninja_iga nicely done drift action....
whatdamn test ur titan aite fully utilize it....hehehhe

anyhow drift away guys....
gotta repair my car n my fren car first....:)

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
hey! might drop by to WATCH tonite.. lol.. not enuf skill to join u peeps.. lol.. moreover.. STILL P license.. lol! i see how i arange transport to ya place.. lol..

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
skagee,
thanks for the warnings and stern looks on ur face when i accelerated off the track hehehe, still n00b at that time. but will keep on learning. hope this event will grow someday to compete with the crowd for the FR OTS! true, even i ad to beg ppl but no one layan...no.1 reason:

"my car can't drift la, no power, somemore my tyre also botak already"

wow if everyday u drive to uni with botak tyres....i'm surprised they haven't blown yet. :P

sigh.

anyway, hope that the current 16 ppl drifitng tonight will encourage more ppl to come and drift.

remember, any car can drift! if you can't slide it, ur not doing it right...so try again!

malyadada,
haha will try the newsetup tonight...hope it goes well. why u ain't coming la!

keng,
sorry, got obligations to leave as soon as the event is over. if not my girlfriend's parents are gonna raise hell! and yeah, my dad supports me with this although he constantly complains that it costs sooo much money hahah.

guys, bring cameras! we need to post pics here for the other 'NATO' members as proof of FF drifting! :D i'll be bringing my trusty Finepix410! woohoo!

see you guys there tonight.

*i still have't bought a helmet....(malu siut)*

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my right rear rim got scratches leh .. my rim color is dark grey .. how much is it to do only one rim? damn my tyre also kena i think .. when i check all 4 tyres .. only this tyre running out of air .. damn ..

tyre tampal can work er? is it posibble to do so? i dont know now .. need to check the tyre again after few days .. if really no air again .. aiyoo .. tyre only run 10,000 km's lah :(

i accidently bang the side just to avoid the pundek mercedez .. :angry: :angry:

afterthat when...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience