FF Drifters NEEDED

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
ninja_iga said:
oi Doink,

who said no need to pay?

sorry mate, event needs entrance fees, methinks got at least RM70
ok...if like that....please confirm it.....and can i pay on the event day...???....coz my self and adi all the way from ipoh....

Last edited:

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
one more thing......how many round that we(FF) gonna play(Drifting)...???....is that same as FR drifter...?? hehehe :D

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
dzal_a said:
one more thing......how many round that we(FF) gonna play(Drifting)...???....is that same as FR drifter...?? hehehe :D
have to syukur already coz they allow FF in....

1 round also happy liao....
give us 100 round lar
kekekke

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
TypicalGuy said:
have to syukur already coz they allow FF in....

1 round also happy liao....
give us 100 round lar
kekekke
just asking...hehehe....u know la....i'm come all the way from ipoh just for this FF drifting...hehehhe :)

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
dzal_a said:
just asking...hehehe....u know la....i'm come all the way from ipoh just for this FF drifting...hehehhe :)
drive 300 km to kl...drift one round also berbaloi..kekekkee

the spotlite will be on FR....i hope ppl wont laugh at me and my car

:(

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
aiseh..pay??i thought we go to show them wat we have got(eventhough i got nothing!!!)but it will be great...ask the ambulance people to watch over me...i am terrified...might do things which scares the hell out of people...!!!!

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
Doink said:
aiseh..pay??i thought we go to show them wat we have got(eventhough i got nothing!!!)but it will be great...ask the ambulance people to watch over me...i am terrified...might do things which scares the hell out of people...!!!!
wei where can like this wan?later they ban ff to enter wan lar.....

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
but if the sport is not dangerous then they wont prepare an ambulance for standby rite???no ler...anything can happen rite?not want to scared people...but it really is dangerous...just to be on the safe side...

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
Doink said:
but if the sport is not dangerous then they wont prepare an ambulance for standby rite???no ler...anything can happen rite?not want to scared people...but it really is dangerous...just to be on the safe side...
i tot u say u got nothing to show them...and u only can bang wall or ambulance...

make me scare only

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
haha guys

the spirit to have is, do your best, and prepare (just-in-case) for the worse :)
that way, you can do your best with assurance your ass is covered, simply because you're smart enough to be aware AND prepared.

BUT MUST HAVE TONS OF FUN!

imivec

Known Member
Mar 14, 2005
Ff

we need 16 Difter total cause we have two group one group got 8, i was test drive inside before, very very good feel and can learn much inside, i can say that is more challenge that FR, join us if got more may be next time we will have full even.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear sifus,
any idea if i could DIY a timer for the air-cond fan to spin after i turn off the engine?
my idea was to cool down the engine/engine bay with just only the air-cond fan... means like after u turn off ur engine, of course la the engine compartment will be hot, so if there's such thing as a timer to make ur fan to spin and blow air into ur engine compartment to cool down ur system? :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience