FF Drifters NEEDED

mohdfadzley

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
Johor
ninja

i use proton saga a/e.i always play at u turn.just drop gear n then go to direction n then push the pedal.is it same with drift?or need to use handbrake

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
mohdfadzley said:
i use proton saga a/e.i always play at u turn.just drop gear n then go to direction n then push the pedal.is it same with drift?or need to use handbrake
If u turn it's using handbrake to do a sharp 180 turn. No that's not drift or powerslide. It's just a turn.

A very very good tip for every FF drifter : (taken from Keisuke Hatakeyama's Honda Tuning Interview - The CD of Keisuke Falken Events showed him beating Sil-80s, Hachirokus and sum other FRs :) )

TOE & CAMBER :
raise air pressure in your rear tires to about 35 psi. Then make sure the rear wheels are toe-out, where the rear edges are closer than the front edges. Rear shocks should be soft but the springs should be hard. I use TEIN shocks. I also use bigger wheels in the front than rear.

E-BRAKING (Handbrake/Sidebrake) :
The first thing is not to tune your e-brake so that it’s too sensitive. Some guys think they have to have the brakes ultratight to drift in FF cars but that's not true. You need to have a lot of slack until the e-brake fully kicks in at the very top. You need that partial braking zone so you can ride it. As for practice methods, start by practicing your turns using the e-brakes. When you start drifting, make sure you don't stop the rear tires with the side brakes. Just use the brakes to turn the direction of the car, not to stop the rear tires. That's just sliding your car with momentum.

I'm happy with this tip :)

khen

500 RPM
May 20, 2005
Malaysia
mohdfadzley said:

tat is not drift la
drift is makin ur car go sideways
and the front counter steerin to control da car

tat one is juz a turn
mayb u will feel da understeer there

u nit oversteer to drift la

Khaizer_mirage

May 7, 2005
Puchong
Hi!!!

Well it the cost is right can i join??

student ma!!!!

i'm driving mirage 1989

please more info.....

contact me also 012-3807224

thanks!!!

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
FF Drifters out there !!!!......

We have been trying to gather all of you guys for the next FF event....

Do PM/email me your contact details as below if you are interested :

Name:
Contact Number:
Car Model/Make:

Thank you.

airfilter_kevin

Nov 23, 2005
khen said:
tat is not drift la
drift is makin ur car go sideways
and the front counter steerin to control da car

tat one is juz a turn
mayb u will feel da understeer there

u nit oversteer to drift la
you need to countersteer after u do hand brake turns.

it's a part of drifting. an initiation to sliding

as in slow speed use handbrake or high speed use LFB or handbrake

Last edited:

VictorGR

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
FF dorifto event, hopefully nearer too penang area:biggrin:

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
i wonder where keng and not_keng are eh....hhaha. all the pioneer ff drifters!!!! pop up here again and fill the list man. the sooner the better.

VictorGR

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
by the way is KENG still driving his Ford??? or did he change car??

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
francis still drives the same car.. ;) if im still updated with him.. haha

cheaka! where will it b? the extream park gonna finish construction when ah?

duhill

Known Member
Oct 21, 2005
just a technical questions,

im try to play drift at USJ 3 factory area when raining, wet floor, at a traffic lights there around 3am with no people, using Wira, try to make a FF drift, first i go straight and speed untill about 95-100km, when reach a corner, i turn steering to right hand side about half round (consider 180 degree), the car is slidding fast, and immediately i turn the steering back to left hand side about 360 degree which the wheel now are left then i press the oil to 100% (as the wira i use is 1.5 manual, i think power is not enough to pull the car back). I have try this on FF, but i cant get good result, any comment for me? im very interested to drift, but now havent get FR car, need ask some sifu here.

by the way, ninja_iga, i saw one Kancil with only one driver seat, and lots stickers at SS3 one time, guess that must be ur car, with titan sticker, wish to join u guys if any tt next time.

- duhill -

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
hell yess.. it is his car.. BUT dennnn.. retired d lor the legendary kancil.. haha..

and.. duhill.. u never brake before u enter corner? u shud pump some brakes to do weight shifting.. ;) im sure im worst den u la.. but.. i think u forgot to type bout the brakes oni.. ;)

regards,
darren.wenshen

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ppl out there..i need absolute help here...recently i just bought a nice set of rims, tat is ssr 15x7...n it is very2 light!...but the pcd is all 114.3....all 8 hole's!!!.My front tyres are already in 114.3 trim...as im using evo 1 brakes....n im out of idea's 2 change my rear end of satria to 114.3...how ah? how?..dun wan 2 sell da rims...as da rimss very cunn ohhh!! please help me on this...is there anyway?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience