FF Drifters NEEDED

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
so how's the FF line up will be on that day?

Stanley lead first....then ur friend satria...

no no ..i think ..those can drift fast....stay in front..to save more time for us to drift....

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Mr Stanley Tai-Tan,

Your this FF event when and where? until now also no public annoucement.

I think more FF drifter will show up when they see you guys drift with your FFs.

But first of all you have to create the awareness by letting people know that such an event exist in the first place.

If you go about PMing and SMSing to spread this FF sideway disease, I don't think you can go far.

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
Joeker said:
Mr Stanley Tai-Tan,

Your this FF event when and where? until now also no public annoucement.

I think more FF drifter will show up when they see you guys drift with your FFs.

But first of all you have to create the awareness by letting people know that such an event exist in the first place.

If you go about PMing and SMSing to spread this FF sideway disease, I don't think you can go far.

haiyar joeker...still under beta testing like zth.com mah....

last time FR event also like that b4 ...slowly lar.....

u also know how to say FF is a bit dangeorus in xtreme park...so it's under xtreme beta testing...

if it's a success....sure it will be like OTS1 till OTS5 and so on...

the boss up there still need to know how real FF event will be...so on that day itself..u come to look look see see lor....

somemore it's just for fun since got senior FF drift-san hoping there will be a event in xtreme park...so now half green light given...another half depends on the FF drifters during the event.

dun lock the thread..i know u moderator......

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
MetalZone said:
sorry guys. wont be able to make it. will be going bac to ipoh this weekend for a month so i wont be around.

zonbesi apa jadi?

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
TypicalGuy said:
haiyar joeker...still under beta testing like zth.com mah....

last time FR event also like that b4 ...slowly lar.....

u also know how to say FF is a bit dangeorus in xtreme park...so it's under xtreme beta testing...

if it's a success....sure it will be like OTS1 till OTS5 and so on...

the boss up there still need to know how real FF event will be...so on that day itself..u come to look look see see lor....

somemore it's just for fun since got senior FF drift-san hoping there will be a event in xtreme park...so now half green light given...another half depends on the FF drifters during the event.

dun lock the thread..i know u moderator......
Why am I continuesly asking where an when this FF drift event going to be if not to see for myself how FF drifting is done?

I've never said drifting in X-treme park in dangerous. Wat I'm curious to know is how does an FF perform and hold drifts on such a course.

And why on earth would I want to lock this thread? I think you guys are doing a great deal promoting the auto sport of drifting.

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
okokok

before more confusion spreads.
i didn't organise the event, someone did. I only help to shout about the event :D
and also become participant.

event organiser says this is a closed event, due to reasons i cannot disclose here. (paperwork basically)

that's why (i found out yesterday only :D ) the organiser's representatives didn't announce to the entire forum regarding this event.
hence the PM'ing.

The organisers also discourage too many spectators for this round, reason being, if anything happen, it'll be easier to have damage control (very important if we wanna have this long-term)

so: this FF-drift is a BETA-test :) not full fledged event. No prizes, just sweat,tear of joy and fun :D

i can say this i think: its CONFIRMED, held next week, on wet go-kart track also.

Last edited:

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
actually...i dunno why not many people join...maybe they not told about the full details...like for noobs they dun know wat to bring...wat preparation they need to do...and so on...

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
i just need a confirmed full details on this...price...how long the run is....safety....etc etc....actually i wanted to join but scared cos since ive done my car up....any run off incident could break the fragile bodyparts to pieces....unless the event is really tempting or hard to resist offer...ive stopped doing slides long time ago dy... :P

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
hope the person in charge can tell the full details...because like for me i wanted to join..but car is damn standard..scared my risk wrecked my car and bend the chasis...at least the organiser tell off the risk...for people to consider...and how to join now???if want to join who can we contact...how come test is price still RM70????

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
no details very hard for us to decide whether we can join in or not???pleaseeeee....tell us asap ok?or pm me...thank you...

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
SataniC said:
i just need a confirmed full details on this...price...how long the run is....safety....etc etc....actually i wanted to join but scared cos since ive done my car up....any run off incident could break the fragile bodyparts to pieces....unless the event is really tempting or hard to resist offer...ive stopped doing slides long time ago dy... :P

lanngar other ppl's car inside track no need to pay wan rite?

I tot u wont do FF drift anymore and said FF cannot do wan?Gian sangat ke?

Keng

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
guys, ninja_iga has adee pointed dis out alot of times....if u wan to know further more... just give to the person in-charge a call ...

he can b contacted at ...... imivec aka William at 012-9100-169