Female driffters in KL/PJ

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
leonachin.com
whit3puppy said:
Parents ar.. It's normal.. They're just concern parents.. Well, they don't call them parents for nothing rite? Just chill for now lar k?

i dun get u man..... what ???
what were we talking about anyway

whit3puppy

May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
acura said:
i dun get u man..... what ???
what were we talking about anyway
acura-chan: You said no permission to drift mar.. You said no permission from parents mar.. So, I say, chill lar.. They're concern that's all. They do not want to see they darling getting hurt or anything. Relax.. Someday, I'm sure you'll get to drift..

Do you understand now?
I hope you do.
:)

whit3puppy

May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
kct said:
Having parents that is concerned about you is something good...

Of course with drifting being a risky activity...somemore you need to invest $$$ in it...
kct: I agree with you on that. It's good to have concern parents. Having supportive parents is a bonus especially when it comes to motorsports. Drifting is expensive. You gotta need lots of things to drift.

It's not only about owning the right car only. You gotta be able to take lots of responsibilites and discipline not forgetting patience, courage, the will, hard work and practice. And yes don't forget repairs, $$ ownself. Be prepared.

Just my 2 cents..

adian

Nov 22, 2003
www.the-yeins.com
MrNismo..

Actually perhaps we should organise a special class just for our ladies, what about it? Kiki has been bugging Zee already for the next Clinic, so do a special female only one lar!

/adian

MrNismo

Not a problem with this one... but I think we don't have enough females with RWDs... Yupe received the same bugging from Kiki also... maybe can do a ladies & gays drift clinic...

Kookaburra

Apr 29, 2005
Koala Lampost
MrNismo said:
Not a problem with this one... but I think we don't have enough females with RWDs... Yupe received the same bugging from Kiki also... maybe can do a ladies & gays drift clinic...
Ladies & Gays drift clinic....potential sponsors : Whisper & Vaseline? Anymore?

blur blur king

Mar 25, 2005
Girls drifters????? that will be a good one....

val - dun dream just do it... more got car sponsor pulak...

acura - hahaha u sure u wanna drift now? just got ur car paint done... dun think u wanna scrath them....

whit3puppy

May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
blur blur king said:
Girls drifters????? that will be a good one....

val - dun dream just do it... more got car sponsor pulak...

acura - hahaha u sure u wanna drift now? just got ur car paint done... dun think u wanna scrath them....
BBK: It's a dream for now cause I don't have a ride. Can't afford it. Not earning. Still leaving under parents roof. Would really love to get into drifting just that maybe it's not the time yet. Now, it's just autocross.

wenshen

Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
mr nismo joins OTS? lol.. i know he's from drift.com.my.. lol..

anyway.. waiting to see u girls SCREEEEEEECH.. lol..

and to blur blur king.. where are the clinics/workshops held?

whit3puppy

May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
wenshen said:
mr nismo joins OTS? lol.. i know he's from drift.com.my.. lol..

anyway.. waiting to see u girls SCREEEEEEECH.. lol..

and to blur blur king.. where are the clinics/workshops held?
If I'm not mistaken is at Shah Alam...

wenshen

Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
hahaha.. u all bug zee summore la.. say u all very very sick,, very very ill need to go to the clinic.. hahaha.. and teh dr zee abit.. im sure u ppl will learn more den wat he teach in the normal clinics.. lol!~

whit3puppy

May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
wenshen said:
hahaha.. u all bug zee summore la.. say u all very very sick,, very very ill need to go to the clinic.. hahaha.. and teh dr zee abit.. im sure u ppl will learn more den wat he teach in the normal clinics.. lol!~
Hahahha.. No need to do that wun..

The Z Project: 1987 Nissan Fairlady 200ZG Z31

So I managed to drop by Batu Pahat to pay the car seller in full, the cash amount agreed on purchasing of the car. I've only depended on the photos to determine the condition of the car. However, during closer inspection, there was some dissapointments. There are some rust holes on the bonnet and rear boot. The windscreen...