Featured: How loud can Papa Smurf's R8 get?

anion

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003

Remember the Storm Trooper's Ride we featured last year? Check out the 2012's revision of Exotic Mods's R8 V8, now in satin Smurf Blue. What was audibly and visually loud before, has now been improved with a cleaner and smoother look that even Papa Smurf will be proud of.

Despite the new blue proving to be flashier now, this R8 has now lost its Rieger CF rear wing in favour of a smoother rear-end and cleaner overall profile. Together with new V10 version of the CF sideblades, we think this new direction is a vast improvement over the previous Storm Trooper edition.

The R8's sensual curves are now even more apparent than ever, amplified by the frozen highlights on the semi-satin finish. A spot-on choice for the curvacious Audi. Now, obviously something has changed. The vigorous knife-edged AEZ wheels were replaced with new 20" DPEs. This set of MT-20 is a 20 spoked monoblock forged wheel were ordered in a custom offset and width. The rear items were also specified in DPE's super-concave form Totally exotic.

Breakneck speeds is nothing to shout about in an R8, even in V8 guise, but breaking the necks of bystanders is now uber easy with the R8's current state. So if you'd prefer to discretely arrive down town for a cup of coffee, then this may not be the ride to hide in.

Ever heard the saying lightning comes before thunder? Well this R8 prefers the opposite by announcing its throaty V8 rumble way before appearing on to stage and then out of nowhere, a flashing bolt of blue flashes by. This is what the Technocraft F1 Valvetronic exhaust on the R8 is designed to do. Add Volume.

This new satin blue manages to stand out no matter what lighting condition it is set in, turning everything else in its vicinity into a desaturated palette of sepia.

Definitely calling it a wonderful day, encapsuled in the luscious interior with music to the ears generated by the V8 behind you. Life looking through the surrounding view is just marvellous.

What was before.. Check out The Storm Trooper's R8

Attachments

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Hate posts like these because it makes my heart ache with envy. Anyways, I liked it...

et_box

500 RPM
Aug 27, 2006
I love the photography... and the car of course...

Master Fuol

Feb 25, 2004
penang
Outsourcing customer cars to get fixed sure makes a lot of money.

I don't think any of their mechanics who know what their doing.

Sent a friends car there once, went to go check on it, and i asked the mechanic,
"Have you fixed anything yet?"
and he replied, "Eehhh, you have to ask my boss ahhhh"
Next time i went to check on the car, it wasn't even there, because they sent it somewhere else to get fixed, because they couldn't do the work... And low and behold, my friend had to pay them for work that they clearly didn't know, or even did, and charge you more.

Amazing, mechanics who have no idea whats going on. And yet people send their cars to them.

No respect, no etiquette, no skill, no knowledge of car for that matter.
The one thing on their mind is $$$.

I should open a workshop, hire some clowns who look like they know what they are doing, take your car, send it to ah long down the street to get fixed for $50, then charge you $1000 for the job. Then i'll also be driving a shit blue audi r8 with a lori ikan exhaust.

AccordR

Racecraft Staff
Nov 18, 2003
Outsourcing customer cars to get fixed sure makes a lot of money.

I don't think any of their mechanics who know what their doing.

Sent a friends car there once, went to go check on it, and i asked the mechanic,
"Have you fixed anything yet?"
and he replied, "Eehhh, you have to ask my boss ahhhh"
Next time i went to check on the car, it wasn't even there, because they sent it somewhere else to get fixed, because they couldn't do the work... And low and behold, my friend had to pay them for work that they clearly didn't know, or even did, and charge you more.

Amazing, mechanics who have no idea whats going on. And yet people send their cars to them.

No respect, no etiquette, no skill, no knowledge of car for that matter.
The one thing on their mind is $$$.

I should open a workshop, hire some clowns who look like they know what they are doing, take your car, send it to ah long down the street to get fixed for $50, then charge you $1000 for the job. Then i'll also be driving a shit blue audi r8 with a lori ikan exhaust.
Master Fuol, may i know which car did you send?

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Master fuol: why are you so angry? You use this feature car
Article to Start a slanderous complain about a workshop.
You condemn them for sending cars out to get certain work done, which isn't a crime,

you also criticized them for being disrespectful and having no etiquette. but none of the words in your statement highlights that.
Were they rude? If so, how?
Did they overcharge? If yes how much paid for what?

You can at least reveal concrete details as to how your friend got short changed for his money? Is this for an exhaust job? Air con repair? Paint? Was this last week? Last year or?

If you're going to post a complaint, at least help us believe you,
If you don't need a response at least let the workshop owner know what was done to your friends car so bad they deserve such a bad rap.

Master Fuol

Feb 25, 2004
penang
The owner is poyo and a fraud. Its a wonder why people still send their cars to that sad excuse for a workshop. Shit workmanship, zero professionalism, 100% clown.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It appears that Lamborghini have filed a claim with the trademark office for the name ‘Aventador,’ leading to the mandatory speculation that it could be the name for the Murcielago’s replacement.

A select group of customers were treated to a preview of the new raging bull at Sant’Agata recently and word is that the Lamborghini Aventador...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience