Featured: Blackhowling's Wild and Wide Supra

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
nice write up!!!

its a good review... really wanted this kind of review for long,
so i can show those folks who knew ntg about 90s car...

supra is not in production, but supra spirit is nvr to be forgotten!
some folks told me it is old, out of fashion... some folks doesnt even knew d performance under d hood... "got twin turbo meh?" or "got 3.0cc so big meh" common feedback
well until now, it is still 1 of d most powerful road car toyota ever made, correct me if im wrong

n above is a good example of PASSION!
passion achieve by not just riding a 3.8 v6 n u can become an assassin
some folks even told me with some penny u can get 700 - 800 bhp! WOWWWW
dude... lu pocket deep apa pun boleh... but seriously really THAT EASY MEH???
any car enthusiast out there who digging their own pocket till it bocor will understand how hard to even get your car faster by 1 sec!

i know im out of topic but i just wanna express to those folks who knew ntg much about 90s, i understand u guys had no hard feeling becuz u guys r d new gen' kid, my time is supra, r33, rx7, nsx, gto... so i had a deep feeling on those car, its great 2 c them fighting each other on d road... now wat u folks know is d continental killer or d taufu ae86! lol 80s they know, but when ask about GTO they will ask me back from which brand... !!!!

if u(refer to those folks) got smoke by an out fashion car, dun be ashame that u got smoke by a historic car... becuz passion can raise a historic back from hell n become a MONSTER TOO!!! not just between GTR or LFA is a monster, no offend :)

last but not least, base on d pic above i can feel d owner must have sweat alot to achieve until this lvl!
maybe i should say this way, from a HISTORIC stocky car to a MONSTER!!! interior, exterior, performance... thats hell of a job!!!
no offend 2 d owner, just i felt d historic word mean alot to some folks!
applaud 2 d owner!!! NICE JOB u did here i must say
Hahaha.... They just dun understand the fact that the 2JZ is still the toughest road engine ever built... It's able to produce MegaHP and it's the Getrac to accept the megaHP...

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Wow... NICE! :)
wooi.... 2nite yumcha mou..?

kew33

Jul 18, 2006
nice car.. but wait.. excellent car... wish can have a ride one day.. talking about this beast.. is the clutch is really act clutch? any good? was thinking to get that clutch but afraid it slip and cant hold up 500hp.. anyways just wana say this ride is awsome...

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
i love the supra... one of the best toyota around.. only problem is the Insurance and the road tax will burn a big hole in my pocket... even with maintaining my SillyCar also does cost a bomb.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
i love the supra... one of the best toyota around.. only problem is the Insurance and the road tax will burn a big hole in my pocket... even with maintaining my SillyCar also does cost a bomb.....
Your celica is never a silly car :top:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
s2hori: u always say yam char but never show up wan laaaa lol
chinozie: hehehe.. u wanna put a gal there for demo to zth?
kew33: it wont slip.. trust me! it's not the hp that slips the clutch, it's torque..
alan: well... road tax is RM20xx... insurance, well depends..

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
s2hori: u always say yam char but never show up wan laaaa lol
chinozie: hehehe.. u wanna put a gal there for demo to zth?
kew33: it wont slip.. trust me! it's not the hp that slips the clutch, it's torque..
alan: well... road tax is RM20xx... insurance, well depends..
Aiyo... Now "know guilty" jor.... Insaf jor....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I'm driving evo 3, using exedy standard clutch and plate, my clutch seems to be giving way now , more slippage, thinking of changing just the clutch to exedy 4puck/3puck racing clutch , and use back the my current clutch plate, as its just 6monthz old, is it ok if I just change the clutch?..tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience