Featured: Blackhowling's Wild and Wide Supra

KeV-TEC

Jan 28, 2006
nice write up!!!

its a good review... really wanted this kind of review for long,
so i can show those folks who knew ntg about 90s car...

supra is not in production, but supra spirit is nvr to be forgotten!
some folks told me it is old, out of fashion... some folks doesnt even knew d performance under d hood... "got twin turbo meh?" or "got 3.0cc so big meh" common feedback
well until now, it is still 1 of d most powerful road car toyota ever made, correct me if im wrong

n above is a good example of PASSION!
passion achieve by not just riding a 3.8 v6 n u can become an assassin
some folks even told me with some penny u can get 700 - 800 bhp! WOWWWW
dude... lu pocket deep apa pun boleh... but seriously really THAT EASY MEH???
any car enthusiast out there who digging their own pocket till it bocor will understand how hard to even get your car faster by 1 sec!

i know im out of topic but i just wanna express to those folks who knew ntg much about 90s, i understand u guys had no hard feeling becuz u guys r d new gen' kid, my time is supra, r33, rx7, nsx, gto... so i had a deep feeling on those car, its great 2 c them fighting each other on d road... now wat u folks know is d continental killer or d taufu ae86! lol 80s they know, but when ask about GTO they will ask me back from which brand... !!!!

if u(refer to those folks) got smoke by an out fashion car, dun be ashame that u got smoke by a historic car... becuz passion can raise a historic back from hell n become a MONSTER TOO!!! not just between GTR or LFA is a monster, no offend :)

last but not least, base on d pic above i can feel d owner must have sweat alot to achieve until this lvl!
maybe i should say this way, from a HISTORIC stocky car to a MONSTER!!! interior, exterior, performance... thats hell of a job!!!
no offend 2 d owner, just i felt d historic word mean alot to some folks!
applaud 2 d owner!!! NICE JOB u did here i must say

skazareth

Feb 8, 2007
KeV-TEC,
I second that.
I always mention here in zth regarding the ungratefulness of those kinda guy - typically rich brats - with e92 m3 or nice r35 at d age of 18. But, in my 30's now, i just dun think a lot abt that..envy, but thats their luck. what i can do is busting my ass off to get rich n get my self a 1million horsepower car..lol.
what irritates me (and u, i suppose) is when they act like they are petrolheads. like u said, they don't even know GTO. try ask them FTO after that.

anyway...just let them be themselves.. let them b ignorant brats. they send their R35 to us for oil change..we need ppl like this..if all ppl are clever like Iszo..all workshop tutup.. u got my point? :biggrin:

x363

Jun 11, 2011
Ipoh/JB
It's damn cheap to get yourself a supra nowadays ... So it's nothin to brag about fr a mid 30's overweight man to be driving a cheap sports car ... Just high on d siok sendiri factor...

;)
Well Said, well said! ......

---------- Post added at 07:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

x363: yes it was
It nice to see someone keeping the kit....

Seldom heard from them nowadays.... may be they are hiding somewhere and brewing the next "big"thing :)

et_box

Aug 27, 2006
I just jizzed on this thread... Freaking awesome Supra!

Damn made me damn envy after seeing this...

To be honest, I always admired Supra for the engine but hated the looks because instead of looking fierce, it looked like a chubby pig. But this things looks really mean. With all the lowered and widened parts... Seriously looks like a GT...

Salute you Bryan...

EVOFans

Aug 29, 2006
Quite nice to see Supra being done up like that
What it really lack is a nice bucket seat:biggrin:
BTW,how big is the rear tyre?

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
www.autojunctions.com
Thanks Kevtec
x363: yeah... Lam sold it to me at quite a bargain price
EvoFans: 275/40/18... mind you, i actually drove 3 passengers in my car... including myself is 4.. ;)

Guys,

I am trying to make a switch so that when turned off, theres no way anyone could start the car. Can someone point me where such swith/wiring should be placed?

I heard that there is ignition disconnect which prevents the engine from running but I have no idea how to do.

Driving Proton Satria 1.3 GLi

Thanks.