Fake Brembo??

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
me just settle for oem brakes...

stock brakes on satria...

stock brakes on sf5... this alread comes with 4pot....who cares when wasnt brembo...because not going to any racing sooner or later....dirt cheap brake pad also because same as cefiro/1st gen hilux 4pot....but if want to swap brembo....the STI brembo plenty and readily available as oem plug n play (if i want) :rofl:

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
What i can suggest is before you buy anything expensive such as Brembo brakes etc..

1)Go to the shop..
2)Snap a pic of the serial number and packaging
3)Email to the product HQ (normally overseas, who cares..email is free!)
4)Patiently wait for feedback
5)If positive then happily go and install the part..spread the news
6)If negative then walk away, share the info. You just saved your money and your life including your friends and us here :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
What i can suggest is before you buy anything expensive such as Brembo brakes etc..

1)Go to the shop..
2)Snap a pic of the serial number and packaging
3)Email to the product HQ (normally overseas, who cares..email is free!)
4)Patiently wait for feedback
5)If positive then happily go and install the part..spread the news
6)If negative then walk away, share the info. You just saved your money and your life including your friends and us here :biggrin:
What if they dont allow photos?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Correction. China.
Malaysia is heaven for fakes but most comes from China......hahhahahhahaa:rofl:

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

What if they dont allow photos?
Aiyah! ask you do in the open meh! unless the product right in front of the counter then cannot......hahhahahhaha:biggrin:

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Supra... nowadays people so skill can take underskirt and ahmoi picture unnoticed..... easy lah haha...

But if shopkeeper die2 don't want give picture then we can die2 ask him question, verification and warranty card hehe

Also can check at the brand website do they really produce the part and do they have authorized distributor/reseller in Malaysia

Even after buy can quickly same day snap all the proof of purchase item and docs and mail to the brand website :biggrin:

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Supra... nowadays people so skill can take underskirt and ahmoi picture unnoticed..... easy lah haha...

But if shopkeeper die2 don't want give picture then we can die2 ask him question, verification and warranty card hehe

Also can check at the brand website do they really produce the part and do they have authorized distributor/reseller in Malaysia

Even after buy can quickly same day snap all the proof of purchase item and docs and mail to the brand website :biggrin:
Haha! True also. Spy shots...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
I mean we could simply ask the shop owner whether is the brembo sold genuine or imitation, if genuine should present a warranty card, keep all receipts, when reach home do as suggested by Takuya, email brembo USA to ensure its authenticity.

that's wat I did with my rims, I emailed VOSSEN USA & by looking at the pic to attached for them, they told me my rims were fake.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I mean we could simply ask the shop owner whether is the brembo sold genuine or imitation, if genuine should present a warranty card, keep all receipts, when reach home do as suggested by Takuya, email brembo USA to ensure its authenticity.

that's wat I did with my rims, I emailed VOSSEN USA & by looking at the pic to attached for them, they told me my rims were fake.
Finally u know the truth adi. Vossen kinda too common among Vios :rofl:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Now Vossen seems to be like the "in" thing. Seeing a lot of wildly coloured Vossen around. More than TE37 I daresay.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Mudah.com sells fake Vossen cheaper than stock oem toyota vios alloy rim....

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
We have fake brake caliper covers in the market and now they even have the whole counterfeit brake system. :banghead: There are just too many counterfeit products in the automotive market.
You know... technically brake caliper covers aren't fake. No one makes these covers unless it's a erm... you know... a cover. So technically it's just wannabe, not a fake. Ori cover! Fake branding!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How much would it be for the overhaul ?
Everything is included, I mean in the sense of labour and parts ?
I want to know the exact amount ?
I'm driving Kancil 660 GX ?
Thanks for your information ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience