Fake Accidents!

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I am not all too sure about this but a close friend of mine experienced this.

She was driving somewhere in Kepong. Then, a Honda Stream came to her right side and suddenly just bang into her. Like most regular accidents, they pulled over to the side. Before she got out of her car, in a few seconds, there were many many cars surrounded the area. Some say they are call man, some say they are friends of the Honda, some even say they are police man.

My friend then called more friends to come help her while she stayed inside the car. When the other friends arrived, the call man and "police man" start to leave one by one, leaving back only a few person at the accident site.

According to my friends, those people who appeared in just a few seconds immediately after the accidents all looked like gangsters. I'm not sure what made her think that way as I've not talked to her yet.

It seems like the accident has been setup. There must be some kind of shit operations that's going on somewhere.

My point is, Malaysia has become an unsafe country because of the govt let it be and because of the police force is a bunch of shit heads. The govt (or the country rulers) and the authorities (be it the PDRM, traffic police, etc.) are the ones who basically ensure the state of the country, they are somewhat like guardians or something like owners of the country. If the guardians or the owners of the country don't even give a shit about the country, we, the citizens, the so-called tenants, of the country can't do much shit about it.

Is it time for us take law into our own hands until the govt start to see our misery?

In all cases, please please please don't panic when such shites happen. Try to look around and record down all vehicle number plates and stuff like that. Also, carry some form of weapon in your car for self protection. If you're being stopped by genuine police and being questioned for the weapon, just tell them it's for self protection. If they don't believe, just tell them, "dulu ada orang cari pasal ngan saya, saya panggil balai polis yang terletak hanya 5 minute dari saya. Kenapa polis ambil masa 30 minit untuk datang tolong saya, lepas saya dipukul? sekarang, you tak bagi saya bawa kayu ni untuk lindungi saya sendiri?"

Be smart when answering the police because you've to understand that they're not smart so they need you to tell them in the lowest form of explanation in whatever you want to explain to them.

Last edited:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Agree ... The only form of interlect in them is "Macam mana Encik nak settle?".... oOo ... Look they know English too ...

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
Yup.. less talk..
pointless 2 argue..
police station is the best place 2 settle!!

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
well, my friend freaked out for a bit but in the end, she went to police station and lodged a report. Hope justice will be served.

Adeen

2,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2006
kl
this is when firing exhausts come in handy.... make pipes surrounding ur car and blow them out of this world....hehehe...

but seriously, if u see sumthing fishy going on...
just take the plate number and report it...dun need to stop and wait to be bashed..

MASSARCE

Sep 2, 2007
^cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!knuck If U Buck,adeen,haha My Haha Off.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
evo4g63,
Well, she finally went to make a police report but i don't know whether she reported about those people appearing so quickly. In malaysia, gangster rules more than the fark up govt and authorities, who are obviously cowards.

adeen,
I'd rather have a mini chain gun with loads and loads of ammo and just blow all of them to the ground.

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
well satria95, i have to agree wif you the bad guys are more power than the actual authorities..... hope the police wont sweep the case under the carpet...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
evo4g63,
I would believe that the cops will just sweep it under the carpet, as with many other caes as well.

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
aiya all kau tiam in side edi 1
if u say the gangster rules, i would say the cop also a gangster,
who knows if the cop is not involve in this maybe they get incentive we oso dunno
maybe after ur friend report to the police, maybe the police just throw away the report,
last time my friend involve in a accident,not major, just 5 min u can see all the tow truck ppl coming edi and then a malay guy i believe a plain cloth police, with a police logo cap, come in a wira, and inspect the incident then ask every 1 to go to the police station

and then the funny thing is the waja burger in the middle call for help,asking his buddy to come cos he tot we all gangster,cos we go in group to go yum cha in few cars,
i heard he saying in hokkien ''bro come fast the lady call alot of her friend here''his face look pail lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

More Volkswagen marketing genius as Amaroks topple massive chimney w/video

Wrecking balls are the weapon of choice when it comes to bringing massive structures to their feet, being able to reduce buildings to rubble with mere swings. Nonetheless, they don’t usually come cheap and aren’t exactly easy to maneuver or transport to the site.

So a demolition crew in the UK needed to bring down a 154-ton...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience