fairlady gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
anyone here driving Z31 Zs? or is this exclusive to Z33s as i think most of the posts here refer to Z33s...

just want to share/exchange knowledge n opinions on running and maintaining RB Zs...

300zxtt

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
Zs / Fairlady gatherings ?

Hi,

I am sure there are quite a number of Zs owners in KL/PJ. How about a get-together ? I think it will be a great get-together for the Z owners....

Cheers !

hck

Jul 26, 2007
hi to all z33 owner,

looking for 19" wheel for my z33, can anyone recommend where to buy? Also which off set fit the best...?

thanks
ck

rajie

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2005
pantai hillpark
bro im doing t-shirts and gifts do u all want to do for ur club ??
if u wan u guys can pm me and i can come for ur meeting and show u all what im doing

cationng

Aug 2, 2007
hello guys!! just wana ask bout the version-T, version-S and version-ST!!! wats the specs?

csgoh

Known Member
Jan 25, 2006
Hi to all z33 owners,

A quick question. Issit better off to purchase a Z with navi screen or better off without one?

If it comes with a navi screen, can i simply install a gps program based on malaysia settings? Many salesman just said that the navi screen that comes along is just as good as useless.

and if it doesn't come with a navi screen, can we just have it installed locally with a perfect fit?

thanks!

JS2

Known Member
Mar 3, 2006
install a dvd, vcd, and cd player to watch movie by using the navi screen and reverse camera can also be use with the navi screen. gps i'm not sure but i've seen z33 with local gps and its external devices.

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Hi guys and gals,

I'm new here. Been wondering whether owners of the fairlady has a club on its own in Malaysia. Been searching and searching, found this one. At least there's some forum for fairlady's enthusiast in Malaysia.

:driver:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here I am again giving out the top 10 lists of vehicles you should consider for purchases should you want to look for a coupe right under RM30,000. I hope my previous write ups has been informative and hope that this would give new direction and inspiration to everyone else.

No. 10 Proton Putra...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience