Extractors and exhaust systems

Powerzone

Known Member

Powerzone

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
The main difference is in the design and choice of pipe sizes and pipe lengths.
PowerZone is the only brand in Malaysia that has extractors designed from the ground up, by using formula and calculations to determine the design, and it's a tuned length extractor. PowerZone does not copy others, every design is original.
Other PowerZone features include:
1. Quality workmanship
2. Internal surfaces are cleaned and grounded to promote smooth flow
3. All extractors are designed with OEM fittings, no messy joints or welding, and installations are reversible.

That's why PowerZone costs a bit more, with proper R&D, engineering design, custom built, details on flanges and welded joints, etc. All these cost something, but no efforts spared for the benefit of you customers!

:rolleyes:

Powerzone

Known Member

Powerzone

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
Yes, on its own the extractor gives about 5% power improvement, provided the other parts of the exhaust have NOT been messed up!
The cat can be removed and replaced with a similar pipe size center bullet.
A straight flow bullet at the rear end is NOT good for low-mid range power and it gobbles up more fuel. Also it's too noisy (very attractive lah...to the cops!). So, keep the ori or use an S-flow box.

Powerzone

Known Member

Powerzone

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
So far, all our designs have similar noise levels to the original, with a little extra note, but hardly noticeable. Don't want to attract the dato's, you see. But, seriously, more power doesn't has to be more noisy (maybe in politics, but not engine tuning, :D .

ravis

Known Member

ravis

Known Member
Feb 10, 2005
Earth-Seremban
Visit site
o.k, thanks for the info.............so that means i don't have to change anything except for the extractor only lah

xin

500 RPM

xin

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
ya how much does it cost for a Satria1.6 4-2-1 extractor that includes installation ?

Powerzone

Known Member

Powerzone

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
It's RM450 with installation.

lonewolf

1,000 RPM

lonewolf

1,000 RPM
Jun 3, 2004
what was the size of the xtraktor?...1.6?..

coz i m running your PZ xtrack with stock piping. there seems to be somew weird soud coming on the piping...could it be the pressure of the air flow too high for the stock piping?...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi again friends :itsme:

I'd like to have your views on the above vs wetsanding.

As up till now, i've only wetsanded to remove orange peel. not used any velvet pad.
Not available here as are most detailing products.

plz refer to my previous post ( the caveman's part 2)

My concern is not this car though. the car is sold now.
one guy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience