Extractors and exhaust systems

Crash

1,500 RPM
Dec 2, 2003
Kay-El
vernonchan.com
Originally posted by InitialD@Feb 15 2005, 11:15
Would I need a new downpipe? Does the RM450 include the downpipe?
No, does not need downpipe as the PZ header is a tuned-lengthed primary all the way to the collector, then bullet, proceeding to the piping. No other additional costs here.

I'm not a PZ employee, just in case you are wondering! :lol:

Powerzone

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
thanks Crash!

RM450 includes installation.

Powerzone

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
That's right, ninja_iga. No down pipe is necessary.

For those who wants to know all PowerZone extractors are designed to fit the OEM (original) exhaust system and are professionally done with bolt/nut fittings. Installation is reversible. No messy welding that's not good for airflow (those badly welded and crooked joints! yeck!). Welding is only required for certain models, but carefully done.

Cheers! :)

ravis

Known Member
Feb 10, 2005
Earth-Seremban
Visit site
Dudes, sir's, brother's & sister's,What's the difference between PowerZone & Hot Bits extractor ? The price difference is alot u know.........i am going to buy one soon so need ur expert explaination. My fren bought a ayam brand extractor for only 100 something and he is satisfied with it. What can powerzone & hotbits do for me then ??

Powerzone

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
We use aluminized steel for the following reasons:

1. Rust-resistant (same material used by OEM, including Mercs!)
2. Good thermal conductivity
3. Good sound damping properties (as opposed to stainless steel)
4. Cheaper than stainless steel and thicker guage (does not crack like s. steel)
5. Does not discolor like stainless steel or chromed pipes
6. Chromed pipes are actually plain mild steel with a low cost chrome coating (will discolor, peel off, and eventually rust)

:)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Beading Effect for KKE Thick Wax -

When water is sprayed on a normal car surface, the water would generally form a film and remain on the car paint and would probably dry on the car. The water drying on the car has several problems like leaving water spots, dirt dryin on the car etc. Even harmfull effects of bugs, tree saps, road film harms your car paint and its finish.

An unprotected car paint would probably have a water film.

KKE Thick Wax is to be applied by hand using a wax...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience