Extractors and exhaust systems

et5828

1,500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by Powerzone@Feb 15 2005, 10:25
The Powerzone extractor for Kelisa is a 3-2+1 design known as a tri-y.
The O2 sensor wire has to be extended.

et5828: We don't know why yours is not, as you said it's ori. Is it Powerzone extractor that you have? If so, please come in we'd like to see why your exhaust is not performing. After the extractor what piping and silencer do you have?

:)
i have 2 bullets and one muffler at the back
i don think my car can clock 13 sec(1 sec less)
if u were to blame my exhaust setup
what happen if its still the same after i fitted back the oem exhaust system?
do u pay back all that i spend?
is it fully guarrantee performance?

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
Edward,

in my honest opinion after seeing what i saw on your car,

i WONT BE suprised, if you were slower than stock, 0-100km/h.

there's too many things/variables in your car THAT will slow your car down.

1)driver skill
2)tyre size
3)heavy stuff in car (slows down alot)
4)wrong 'performance' parts.

etc. etc.

besides, you called Sirazul aka PowerZone and thanked him, for the service and more powerful now.
Dong also told me got difference le.

now what? :huh:

Powerzone

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
OK, let's look at the whole thing like intelligent people. Nobody is blaming anybody here. So far, the discussion is supposed to look at the whole picture wisely.

et5828: Like we said, please come in and let's look at your complete set up.

lonewolf & tks: The pree...ing sound is there bacause the cat is removed to make way for the extractor. The cat also acts as a silencer. It occurs during sudden acceleration momentarily, so it's not too annoying. But for those who wants it to be more quiet we recommend adding a center bullet silencer with the correct pipe size.

So let's use this forum for real intelligent discussions. It is a good avenue for us to learn more of the right stuff about performance tuning. Isn't this what we want?

Anyone can say what he wishes, but what is said will tell what one knows or otherwise.

lonewolf

1,000 RPM
Jun 3, 2004
so whats the correct piping size?..

the preeee..ng...sound not only when hard accelerate..when idling sometime happen too...sometime got kling klang kling klang sound at the bottom of the car...

tks

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
USJ
Visit site
HAHA! kling klang??! exhaust jatuh ka...heh
Ok....to tell u honestly...my car now sounds like a tin can. :lol: small matter la, considering the many other more annoying sounds my car makes! and like you said, its for only a very short while, and plus...its not that i frequent the 2krpm zone. muahahaa! But one thing you guys might wanna take note of...i was running with a cat. long b4 i got the Pz extractor. no weird noises then... :huh:

for the benefit of the kelisa users here...what exhaust setup would you recommend? what bullets/silencers to use, where to place them....etc

cheers!!

et5828

1,500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
thanks for the assist powerzone
maybe i expect too much for the extractor
but any other kelisa installed pz extractor feel the differences?

Powerzone

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
Originally posted by thteh86@Feb 14 2005, 15:40
hotbits i can get cheaper than that...i wanna know the price for POWERZONE
It's RM295 with installation.

Powerzone

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
Originally posted by tks@Feb 21 2005, 14:41
HAHA! kling klang??! exhaust jatuh ka...heh
Ok....to tell u honestly...my car now sounds like a tin can. :lol: small matter la, considering the many other more annoying sounds my car makes! and like you said, its for only a very short while, and plus...its not that i frequent the 2krpm zone. muahahaa! But one thing you guys might wanna take note of...i was running with a cat. long b4 i got the Pz extractor. no weird noises then... :huh:

for the benefit of the kelisa users here...what exhaust setup would you recommend? what bullets/silencers to use, where to place them....etc

cheers!!
As explained, with the cat removed the noise level is higher and the tin-can sound is from the sole rear silencer as it can't take the extra gas flow by itself. We've already recommended that for those who wish they can put in a center bullet silencer, internal diameter not more than 1.5".
We're going to develop this for the benefit of those who wants it as we know it's hard to find one with that size outside. Please give us some time, thanks.

lonewolf

1,000 RPM
Jun 3, 2004
Powerzone...
I appreciate that you are helping us to solve the issue, but you should at least told us about it rather than claiming everything will run ok. I may be bad luck, guess what. you guys took 3 hours to installed my extractor. At first i was ok with the 3 hours and i don't want to make much fuss about and was hoping that everything will run fine. i was totally wrong, this will be my first and last time visiting powerzone...very dissapointed... :(

slk850

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Hi Sirazul,

I'm currently using 3-2-1 PZ Extractor on my stock engine (Perodua EX850 Kancil) and stock piping.
If i wanna change a quite setting exhaust system, wat are the best size piping should i put on ?

I prefer you give me your best solution, i'm from Penang. :)

Powerzone

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
Originally posted by lonewolf@Feb 23 2005, 18:01
Powerzone...
I appreciate that you are helping us to solve the issue, but you should at least told us about it rather than claiming everything will run ok. I may be bad luck, guess what. you guys took 3 hours to installed my extractor. At first i was ok with the 3 hours and i don't want to make much fuss about and was hoping that everything will run fine. i was totally wrong, this will be my first and last time visiting powerzone...very dissapointed... :(
We apologize for that, but we're trying to keep it within the budget of most Perodua owners.
Anyway, thanks for your feedback guys. We'll have to sell the extractor with the bullet silencer in future.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm using a Proton Wira 1.5GL(A). I'm yet to service my auto transmission fluid. my mileage is 52K.

I would like to know about the AT dip stick. It has 3 part.

Cold, Hot and Adjust when is hot.

What is the meaning of all this 3 parts along the dip stick of the gearbox?

Please help.:_:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience