External Radiator Fan Controller

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Thank you for enlighten me. So the low temp thermostat need to in my shopping list now. Also thank you to recommend the shop to me.

In order to benefit forumer, i will include the my experience in another topic created, after installation.[/QUOTE]

No prob bro, sharing is caring after all.

You can try installing Pivot f/c first, if it solves yr prob then u dun hv to waste money ade.

If it doesnt then only proceed with lower temp thermostat and alum radiator.

Yeah, share the before and after pivot f/c result with us.

v1ctorong

Known Member
Nov 25, 2005
Thank you for enlighten me. So the low temp thermostat need to in my shopping list now. Also thank you to recommend the shop to me.

In order to benefit forumer, i will include the my experience in another topic created, after installation.

No prob bro, sharing is caring after all.

You can try installing Pivot f/c first, if it solves yr prob then u dun hv to waste money ade.

If it doesnt then only proceed with lower temp thermostat and alum radiator.

Yeah, share the before and after pivot f/c result with us.
Your suggestion is valid but i knew that my radiator is under perform. Where water temp wun drop when i on aircond during traffic jam under the hot afternoon sun. Both Fan and radiator need to change as the engine is now producing 3x more heat than the original kelisa engine :D. So will only consider to change low temp thermostat if condition wun improve.