"Explo Control"

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
It acts as a catalyst (mangkin), anyone? It was pretty common in chemistry to use catalysts to alter the results of reactions.

edit: sorry, i meant speed of reactions.

puffcurry

Known Member
Dec 2, 2003
Ampang,Kuala Lu
profiles.yahoo.com
aiyoooooooo :o guyss guyssss why so aggresive!!!! it works it woks laaaa..nobody is twisting your arm to buy it....let them buy it if they want it too...at least money goes out and get circulated in the market boosting the economy which in turn lets us have more money to buy better carssssssssssssssssssss.....wat is the problem???..look..is your car prone to explosion?..do you carry explosive like i do to quarry sites,blasting sites like recently the nkve????..well...i dunt have the explo thingy...but if the explosives explode..i will also die..guarantee it... :blink:

cKLee

Nov 18, 2003
KCH
hello...guys! how u ppl think abt it?? any1 buy?? i can demonstrate it...hehehe! it's REALLY REALLY amzing if U really watch d demo! UNBELIEVABLE~~~d 1st n 2nd time i c ppl put fire in d oil tank, i was sweating...really! DEN, I PUT "EXPLO CONTROAL" IN MY CAR, d fire is really quite strong, but after few seconds, d fire gone! N i tried 2put fire not only once, but 3times~!!

God Bless...

C YA~~~

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
Originally posted by puffcurry@Dec 16 2003, 05:04 PM
aiyoooooooo :o guyss guyssss why so aggresive!!!! it works it woks laaaa..nobody is twisting your arm to buy it....let them buy it if they want it too...at least money goes out and get circulated in the market boosting the economy which in turn lets us have more money to buy better carssssssssssssssssssss.....wat is the problem???..look..is your car prone to explosion?..do you carry explosive like i do to quarry sites,blasting sites like recently the nkve????..well...i dunt have the explo thingy...but if the explosives explode..i will also die..guarantee it... :blink:
btw the product is imported so the money will go out of the country boosting their economy instead :)

cKLee

Nov 18, 2003
KCH
halo...silverEG! d RM200 1 is oso Explo Control?? Got insurance cover? mine got bo...d max coverage is RM1million~~~ ;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Audi RS Q3 just got unveiled in China and they're saying that this particular compact SUV has what Audi says "systematically dynamic".

<!--more-->

Themed in Ordos Blue, Audi has given it some...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience