Exhaust shop recommendations

M3NG

Aug 11, 2005
PJ
Can anyone recommend any good reputable exhaust shops in PJ area? I got my tailpipe (twin) fitted by some ripoff and am not happy with the work. Need to 'tilt' the pipes to a nicer angle...anyone? Also, how much do you think it will cost.

Appreciate anyone who can help.

Cheers

JoePrince

Nov 18, 2004
Try Ah Heng (AH Exhaust) in Subang. I dare say that he is one of the best if not the best in Malaysia. Even the Singaporean cars drive just to have him work on their cars and I'm talking about the latest EVOs, Subarus and Alfas.

vladimir

500 RPM
Jan 5, 2006
and anyone can recomend a good shop in PENANG? for exhaust! maybe HKS

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Try Win Soon @ SS5, Kelana Jaya. Look for the boss, Eng.

He did mine, a 2.5" pipe with 10 flanges + silencer + flexible for RM 950 (inclusive custom brackets). With the flanges, I can swap from silencer mode to straight pipe just by removing 4 bolts.

tortis96

Known Member
Oct 27, 2004
a good and cheap will be Jian Hang in batu caves, anything not satisfied he will change it back FREE for you. if wan good and expensive will be Jaffar in Sunway. cheers:)

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Guys, tumpang this thread a bit. I need to get a silencer for a RSR 4" tip muffler, any ideas where is a good place with a good price?

M3NG

Aug 11, 2005
PJ
Thanx for all the feedback...will check the places out individually...

BTW, while we're at exhausts, any good recommendation for an S-Flow exhaust? And will there be much diff if we just change the muffler box without changing the piping?

hansomecili

Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
i recommend u to go everco near sunway college area behind esso. They are good at custom exhaust system.I did mine where i change my catalylic converter to cat-back system n change my tail paip to twin hole (only for nice presentation le)..Its east to allocate where thier shop is a yellow corner shop-factory just behind esso..jalan pjs 11/9

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I need help ! Why the radio and the clock doesnt working?? But the fuse at the back of the radio is okay,and the fuse in the dashboard is okay,i dont know why
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience