Exhaust Manifold

H2Zero

500 RPM
Sep 8, 2005
New Territories
Forumers
Can anyone suggest a reputable place to get an exhaust manifold? Mine would not be an off the shelf item, so the shop would have to make one. Please also comment on the pricing. Thank you very much.

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
If you want to duplicate your existing manifold because its rusted or something, try Ah Heng USJ. May be costly but workmanship is superb. Make sure you ask for him to personally make it though.

If you want custom aftermarket ones to increase your performance, well better not... making a good manifold is some proper science. Or else you can try googling Speedworks/Hotbits, they do produce for many odd cars based on... "references"... on other manifold makes.

If you dont have a manifold at all to begin with because you're restoring an old car, I'd still recommmend talking to Speedworks. Or maybe Powerzone. They seem to know their stuff...

H2Zero

500 RPM
Sep 8, 2005
New Territories
If you want to duplicate your existing manifold because its rusted or something, try Ah Heng USJ. May be costly but workmanship is superb. Make sure you ask for him to personally make it though.

If you want custom aftermarket ones to increase your performance, well better not... making a good manifold is some proper science. Or else you can try googling Speedworks/Hotbits, they do produce for many odd cars based on... "references"... on other manifold makes.

If you dont have a manifold at all to begin with because you're restoring an old car, I'd still recommmend talking to Speedworks. Or maybe Powerzone. They seem to know their stuff...
thanks for the reply.... tried Speed and Power they don't cater for my car which is a 1989 Golf 16v. Anymore options available ..... tried Ah Heng too he got no time

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Actually you have to speak to their fabricators. If you just ask the marketing fella on the desk, they'll just tell you "dont have thanks bye". Try speaking to someone higher up or get contacts to their fabricators (factory).

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Today, we are all the way at Melaka, the historical city of Malaysia. We have no prejudice on what car we work on, as long you love your car, we are always here to give your car our best.

Upon arrival, we inspected the car for surface...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience