exhaust enquiry

theorekz

Mar 29, 2005
hiztorikal.c.t.
hi hi everyone,

how can we determine whether the noise level of an exhaust(i mean like inlet n outlet size, do they affect?) And the fiber remaining inside? Especially if we are buying from chop shop.... Normally how much chop-shop exhaust(Tanabe or Apex'i) costs?

anyway to check all this??
:D

there is a way to check it...as the person who sell it......ehehe

price is vary from each chopshop n the condition of the ekzos

level of noise hard to determine la bro....difer car difer sound, difer model of ekzos difer sound oso...

theorekz

Mar 29, 2005
hiztorikal.c.t.
only one people reply me ah..... tak laku leh my thread hehehehhehehhe :D
thanks huakenny,

can we say that a branded exhaust definitely will produce better sound? I mean like bassy yet not noisy?

theorekz said:
thanks huakenny,

can we say that a branded exhaust definitely will produce better sound? I mean like bassy yet not noisy?
erm....cannot saying tat...

depend on brands...

anyway.....branded japan ekzos is beter than those cap ayam for sure....but price is costly lo.....

Ali_G

K.lumpur
theorekz said:
thanks huakenny,

Sound not so important lar... the most important thing is the performance. If you test cap ayam compare to branded japans exhaust even it from chop-shop, the different is a lot bro… really a lot. That why chop shop muffler likes apexi, 5zigen, etc, is much higher price than "brand new" local exhaust from " our local shop" even the condition of the exhaust is not in good condition.

I am currently driving a satri 1.3GLi. I have been experiencing problem with starting my engine. It usually takes 2 to 3 kicks before my car starts everytime my engine is cool. Does anyone else experience the problem? I have sent it to a few mechanics and also EON and they say nothing is wrong. Hope you all can help. Thanks.