Evo7 / RVR engine & manual gearbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Evo7 / RVR engine & manual gearbox

Che_Einnz

May 31, 2009
Bro,
How much to top up if I swap with my Campro Engine year 2004.
How about if I do the transplant in your shop? Where can I get the gear box??
How much to endorse ?? Can it be arrange ??

AvanT

Custom fabricator & CNC machining
Mar 20, 2009
Bro,
How much to top up if I swap with my Campro Engine year 2004.
How about if I do the transplant in your shop? Where can I get the gear box??
How much to endorse ?? Can it be arrange ??
HI Che, can give me a call. Let U know the details. U're most welcome to come view the parts 1st.

AvanT

Mar 20, 2009
COMPLETE ENGINE FOR SALE, INCLUDES ECU + WIRING + OTHERS = RM 3500

[email protected] / 012-283-3635

AvanT

Mar 20, 2009
JUST ARRIVED!!!
RVR halfcut for sale.
Auto gearbox.
RS spec.
Front intercooler with piping.
White meter cluster.
HURRY...HOT & VERY LIMITED ITEM!!!

[email protected] / 012-283-3635

fredster

May 5, 2005
Sel ~ KL
greetings bro,

hi, just wanna ask u whether this engine can fit Perdana V6 legally and can be endorsed by JPJ or not?

what type of Manual gearbox that can fit well to this engine?

also, can u pls quote me the best price for the engine, installation plus all the hidden cost to perdana V6?

thanks and awaiting for your kind reply.
thanks.

AvanT

Mar 20, 2009

hi, just wanna ask u whether this engine can fit Perdana V6 legally and can be endorsed by JPJ or not? YES, done it before

what type of Manual gearbox that can fit well to this engine? Any manual GB from EVO 4-6

also, can u pls quote me the best price for the engine, installation plus all the hidden cost to perdana V6? The photos U attach is a newer version for newer Proton. Installation is expensive because all mountings needs to be change, this engine transplant is not recommended. Install alone will cost U 3k. Recommend U convert using the older version of RVR turbo. See my RVR RS spec, auto GB.

fredster

May 5, 2005
Sel ~ KL

hi, just wanna ask u whether this engine can fit Perdana V6 legally and can be endorsed by JPJ or not? YES, done it before

what type of Manual gearbox that can fit well to this engine? Any manual GB from EVO 4-6

also, can u pls quote me the best price for the engine, installation plus all the hidden cost to perdana V6? The photos U attach is a newer version for newer Proton. Installation is expensive because all mountings needs to be change, this engine transplant is not recommended. Install alone will cost U 3k. Recommend U convert using the older version of RVR turbo. See my RVR RS spec, auto GB.
thanks for your kind reply.

i have another 3 questions tho..

1 - what is the best price for the Installation of the Complete older RVR RS version with a MANUAL transmission? this includes the workmanship, manual pedal, gear lever, console... and i trade my stock V6 auto engine...

2 - same conversion like the Q#1, but with the auto transmission

3 - what is the best price if swap the newer version of RVR to SAGA BLM? (Campro 1.3)
price includes installation, altogether with auto / manual gearbox.

thanx again bro...

AvanT

Mar 20, 2009
Hi Fredster, to answer your questions

1 - what is the best price for the Installation of the Complete older RVR RS version with a MANUAL transmission? this includes the workmanship, manual pedal, gear lever, console... and i trade my stock V6 auto engine. VERY SORRY, can't quote on this, dun have item in stock.

2 - same conversion like the Q#1, but with the auto transmission. RM5500

3 - what is the best price if swap the newer version of RVR to SAGA BLM? (Campro 1.3)
price includes installation, altogether with auto / manual gearbox. CANNOT FIT, engine bay of the BLM too narrow, GB housing will hit body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone ever heard or experienced it?
Have taken the car to COE (they kept for few days), other proton SCs, auth a/c sc etc. None seems to able to rectify the cause.
Symptom: engine stalled during heavy rains or after sending for car body wash whenever the compressor turned on. But if only fan on, engine is fine.
One auth a/c sc has ruled out compressor locked nor problem with a/c system after doing thorough checking including disconnect the compressor connector. Engine still stalled...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience