Evo3 front lower arm

cuoret

Known Member
Nov 19, 2004
Hi all...
I've just installed the evo3 lower arm and antirollbar on my wira with 2wd chassis and crossmember. After installed, there is sound came from suspension part like krak krak sound (not the drive shaft sound)when turn my wheel. sometime it doesnt sound at all. Anybody here that have install those things and hav same prob? hope can share ur experience.

tq.

cuoret

Known Member
Nov 19, 2004
hmm... which bush do u mean by that? bcoz b4 install oredi check there's no crack or whatsoever.

vick85ong

Known Member
Jul 21, 2006
bro mayb your arb link(tulang anjing) kong d..if d arb link kong d will make d krak krak sound..

kuyeen

3,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2005
kl
bro...u install front or rear arm..??
confused

alonso

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
i think he mean at front side coz (not the drive shaft sound) and when turn the tyre...mine olso got same problem at my wira sound came at front of car..any solutions from forumers...

starscream

Known Member
Aug 18, 2007
Hi i also have the same set up on my wira..lower arm, crossmember, front anti roll bar is evo3, but i used new arb link..so i guess it might be your arb link thats giving u that sound...by the way do u guys feel any significant difference after installing this set up? please share some of ur experience with this set up..

cuoret

Known Member
Nov 19, 2004
Yep, installed d front lower arm and arb fr evo3. On highway, no sound at all. Drive slowly on bumpy road, d sound came in. Anyway, can u describe which part is d arb link? izzit from d arb joining to the absorber? Tq.

starscream

Known Member
Aug 18, 2007
Yep, installed d front lower arm and arb fr evo3. On highway, no sound at all. Drive slowly on bumpy road, d sound came in. Anyway, can u describe which part is d arb link? izzit from d arb joining to the absorber? Tq.
Yup from the arb joining the absobers i think its called a linkage bar..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

here's a pic of the map to TiTAN's shop.

but here's a instruction list anyways.

you're on the MRR2 and coming from Jalan Ampang/ Ampang Point / Zoo towards Cheras..

go straight, about 2km after Ampang Point, there should be a turn-off on the left,
Pandan Indah on the flyover bridge.

you should be able to see this 3 white condo's

DONT TAKE THAT TURNOFF!!
(actually can la, but kinda jam..)

take the 2nd Pandan Indah turn off. (right after/next to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience