Evo X delays Dual Clutch Transmission

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

Fans of the Mitsubishi Evo X who've been eagerly awaiting the new dual-clutch gearbox will apparently have to wait a little longer. The DCT, which Mitsubishi is labeling a Sport-Shift-Transmission, is the first one being used by the company and was expected to start production right about now. Apparently, Mitsubishi is still having problems building the new units, and that will delay their installation into production Evos until at least early 2008. For now, fanatics will have to settle for a conventional five-speed manual gearbox.

Source:
Autoblog

koyan

Nov 13, 2006
I love the performance so much but I just don't fancy the "nose"! He..he..

QuickRide

Known Member
Aug 31, 2007
I like the nose. Just wondering if the Evo can withstand the holes dug up by people. My heart will shatter if I got a lot of scratches on my car because of holes dug up for no reason :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The new Jaguar F-Pace has officially made its Malaysian debut. Launched by Jaguar Land Rover (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd. The F-Pace is the first sports SUV from the British carmaker, bringing together the renowned sporty bits from the company’s passenger cars and the everyday usability of an SUV, all in one package.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience