evo mr...wats the best ecu..???

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
cyilaw said:
i have been using haltech E6K for my evo 3 engine almost 3 years, without any problem.

how much this haltech e6k prize.

what is the function can be done this e6k

cmng said:
hahahaha
ok la
joking nia

eh that flower SUPERB NICE

ahhaha.. xmas coming.. got xmas models ;) ngam or not? kwakwakawkwa

eric_errisa said:
I used Wira 1.5i manual year 2002 (first hand), my problem is fuel consumption for my car: one bar fuel meter only can go around 120 km with overall speed 100 km/h. Car is standard. The car also like lost power. Please help me to solve this problem.

erm.. wrong thread bro?

anyways, my advice is sell the car.. get a kancil or a kelisa if FC is bothering u.. heheh

go for service & checkup lar.. ;)

detomatoB8 said:
how much this haltech e6k prize.

what is the function can be done this e6k

the E6k no production already, come out the E6X. the detail function better u call GT Auto and ask them, worry i give u wrong information. they will explain detail to u, there still got other model ecu available.:)

end of the month, GTA will be able to fully dyno tune evos... as their 4 wheel dyno system will be in by then

BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
end of the month, GTA will be able to fully dyno tune evos... as their 4 wheel dyno system will be in by then

true.. soon u can put in haltech E11v and 4WD dyno tune it at GT Auto..

FCON VPro oso nice.. but then how many can tune it? u trust N1 to do it? hehehe..

V Pro ?
Link got software to tune it
and with recently a lot of japanese tuner come down
i think it is a tim soon when V pro become more popular when a lot tuner can tune it for you

black howling
christmas one no need lo...
sorry yeh. kekeke

i'm sticking to power fc because of the latest datalogit release now being pretty much universal (only 2 types)

actually it depends on your budget...i wan to strongly recommend you power fc its the best for street use...easy tunning n its not so expensive compare to the others...no need so hardcore if you don plan to modify your car to 600 to 700 hp rite..i m using power fc as well...its stand alone plug n play as well...trust me...tunning fee oso very cheap onli...

what stand alone ECU also good lar,depend on d tuner... GT charge 5k for installing n tune... i always went 2 their place 4 tuning,mahal but puas hati! hehehe...

Not all stand alone are good..Different stand alone on different engine sometimes give different results

i've talk with AEO motorsports( small workshop in hadyai,thailand )owner regarding our motorsports scene... he told me malaysian got d potential to compete with d thais but d tuner a bit...

their car can be so fast with just S-AFC...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom