Evo break in.damn

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
Dear beloved zth member's,

One of my E7 fren kena break in last night somewhere at City Star Hotel at KL. I dont know specific location but this is the info that I get. He's my Terengganu MLOC.Luckily his car not dissapear (pheww).Below is the list of the missing items :-

1. Pair of E7 seats Recaro
2. Apex-i AFC Engine Management
3. HKS Cam Pulley
4. 3 Defi Meter & Control Unit
5. 4 Pieces of Standard E7 Injector

And the fucking things is that fucking thief fella cutting my fren HKS timing belt.grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!:angry_smile:

Please show your support of not buying the mention item. If anyone approach you selling this item please let me know BoB @ 0128702741 :) Thanks.

Last edited:

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
wah...expensive items...so sad la for ur friend DewA_LavaU...

ya...dun support stolen items...

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
they seems to know what to take.....
got time for Recaro, cam pulley and injectors...

type_one

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
WAH. Got time to remove the pulleys as well???? These B@stards really... Really...
i Dunno wat to say anymore...

avaultz

Known Member
Apr 7, 2006
wow..

they even took the timing belt too... O.o but how they knew it?? im sure they been watching/targeting the car for some time ald... hmm.. ussually only mech knew our car cond very well..
just my imo..

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
beware guys we suspected the crime is done by gang pangkah!so beware n alert!

kelv!n

Known Member
Jul 28, 2006
sry wats gang pangkah btw.... pai seh >.<

Juzailee

500 RPM
Nov 8, 2004
Kpur
www.norrisdesigns.co.uk
Bro!just read ur post....Feel sorry too.Mine also kene brake-in summore inside house garage near to my parents bedroom.Fuck la those SON OF BITCH!!!!!!

Guys,pls do not support stolen item!!!!!!!!!

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
wah so long ur frend park the car there ? till they hav time to take the seats n other stuff that need lots of time to dismantle ! or mayb they done it in a group !
sory for your frend man .......... wah its liao also to use expensive modded machines !...... ada jugak org mata merah ...... **ssHo**s !

satriamerah

Known Member
May 1, 2005
i was also surprised ... On the day it happen than came a man claimed that he is from an insurance panel ... But i never tell him yet which insurance cover my car ??? so curious ler this guys... Their workshop at sentul .... they may have some connection with the bastard ....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

im driving as the car on my signature. i shall need to do a full car wiring as my current wirings are all condem. wiring should include custom fuse and relay box as my original has been cut in half and able to connect to my car after-market ECU Microtec ECU. i need a rough cost that i need to fork out to do this replacement. Im afraid of cases like people quote me RM5k for wiring and after car is done they plus more hidden charges that will cost me RM15k.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience