Evo brake servo master pump help!!!

nikolaiski

Known Member
Nov 4, 2005
Hey guys,

Posted this everywhere before but no solid answers so far :(

For those of you modding the brakes onto a Lancer/Waja/etc..., is the Evo brake servo master pump plug and play, replacing your stock single layer brake pump?

I bought a so called "Evo 5" brake pump from one of the online chop shop ppl here in JB and found out it is NOT an Evo 5 brake pump as it has a sensor and the pedal linkage is too different to fit my Lancer CS5 (4G93T terbalik)

If cannot fit, is there any way or ANY SHOP IN JB I can modify by combining the parts of both brake pumps to SAFELY fit my car? Hope someone can help!

Thanks!

Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
bro, in the 1st place y u need to buy online?, are there halfcut shops around JB area? im sure there is alot. im not sure bout evo5, but u can try evo4.

2nd, dont u do your research before buying the products, if it can fit 100% then only u buy. not buy 1st then pening thinking whether can fit anot.

in your case, u try asking xtremeleo.

nikolaiski

Known Member
Nov 4, 2005
aiya bro Danz, I've asked about 5-6 but all also gimme e same reply - buy first then try lor. It's like they can't be bothered AT ALL...some more can even tell me Evo 1-9 SAME PUMP can use ALL...Seriously...and i really don't know how exactly an Evo master pump looks like in the first place (googled pix of them but the only distinguishing factor i can see is that there is no sensor, but the back pin length cannot tell)

To make matters more complicated, the Evo4 didn't have the brembos yet, so maybe only Evo 6 and above can use..and things like that.

But anyway, you tell me la, HOW to do research when NONE know if can fit or not..so bo bian trial and error lor...if cannot, come to ZTH and see if ANYONEEEE here has experence..hahaha!

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
See/check the part ok only buy ma...drive ur car on there,ask part ,open ur engine bonnet check it can fix on ur car or not,then only consider buy.cuz when u buy online u really dunno it is right for ur car or not.normally ppl say master pump...everyone know what is master pump but size of part,wiring correct,pipe left or right correct position?that why,i always go to kedai potong with my car too...buy bodykit also want try fix on car or not as i know after payment .hard to replace or rufund if part is no correct...check first part is most important bro!

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
ok bro, now u go to your workshop, ask yr mech c whether the pump could be fitted
anot. if not u bring your current pump to kedai potong & get a matching 1 from evo 4-6.

nikolaiski

Known Member
Nov 4, 2005
that's the prob bro..all e shops I know not sure..THATS why I trial n error..lol..so my main aim now is to ask if u all kno any shop in JB knows exactly how to seesee

Last edited:

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
nikolaiski said:
that's the prob bro..all e shops I know boy sure..THATS why I trial n error..lol..so my main aim now is to ask if u all kno any shop in JB knows exactly how to seesee
I can give you some well known workshop name in JB
Viswork Autolab - my project workshop.
HV Racing
Era Maju

nikolaiski

Known Member
Nov 4, 2005
Era Maju? wow that's a new one..haha

ok thanks man! Gunna go to HV, Visworks, RMD (recommended by a friend today) and BoostZone to check it out. hope to solve it..bleh~..one pump also so difficult..hahaha

lkc

Known Member
Mar 3, 2010
petaling jaya
sorry to kacau in,but i wanna ask,do you guys happen to know any model car double layer brake servo that can fit in to a proton persona?i am planning to change to 2 hand brake servo coz my original brake servo not power enough,i also scared later simply buy dy then cannot fit in,really appreciate if anyone can help on this.

nikolaiski

Known Member
Nov 4, 2005
hard to say la bro...gen2 and persona share the same booster as waja right?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello...i'm new in Kota Kinabalu.i don't know any good workshops around here.does anybody knows where i can paint my rims here in Kota Kinabalu?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience