Evo 9 MIVEC Cosworth Cams

rpm2racing

Known Member
Jun 3, 2004
About Cosworth

Cosworth leverages its successful motor sport pedigree, performance technology expertise and globally recognised brand to provide high quality engineered solutions for a growing customer base across diverse industries.
The company’s head office in Northampton is home to leading edge engineering, world class manufacturing and comprehensive test facilities. Our business is geared to deliver smart solutions and exceptional service to customers around the world.
Over the years we have developed in-depth knowledge of engines, engine components and engine management systems. This has been successfully used to supply engines to some of the most successful Formula One teams and vehicle manufacturers. Our unprecedented success in the performance market has fueled customer demand from diverse market sectors. In addition to the traditional markets, Cosworth is engaged in designing and developing, engines and components for marine, locomotive and aerospace applications.

In North America we support our customer base from Cosworth’s sister facility in Torrance, California.
A rigorous and comprehensive product quality assurance policy is implemented across our business. Quality engineering is embedded in processes, procedures and team ethic; we operate under recognised quality management systems.
We have a dedicated workforce, focused on providing high quality products and solutions to meet ever demanding customer needs.

ProductMitsubishi 4G63 (EVO IX Mivec) Camshaft Set (KK3921)

Description
Ground from new forged billets, our MIVEC specific camshaft set for the Mitsubishi Evolution IX, has been engineered to increase power throughout the power band. These cams are sold in matching, engineered sets and are fully compatible with the MIVEC system. For maximum performance, improved valve train is recommended. Duration: 272 Degrees Lift: 11.0mm

From Standart Evo IX Mivec 270hp, we tune with Microtech ECU at same boost 20psi the power is 363.3hp and now we upgrade with a the new stuff 2.3L stroker Kit.And want to see the huge HP around 550hp street car.

For More Info Pls Contact
Rpm2 Racing Malaysia
http://rpm2racing.fotopages.com
[email protected]

Attachments

rpm2racing

Known Member
Jun 3, 2004
EVO IX Dyno

This is Dyno For Evo IX Mivec Turbo run with Microtech ECU.Coming Soon with a new Set Up.See U

Attachments

rpm2racing

Known Member
Jun 3, 2004
Intake and Exhaust Cam

Intake/Exhaust Cam

1.Roker Ratio- 1.73:1
2.Max Valve Lift -11.0mm
3.Valve Lash- Hydraulic
4.Duration- 272 Deg

rpm2racing

Known Member
Jun 3, 2004
Nothing to say about price.Waiting the respond and performance from cams.Cosworth give me a special price for trial.May be you can contact KSP or Melinium(Joshua).

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all sifus/expert out there pls help;

If i install a 272 degree camshaft on my 4G93P,wat kinda exhaust system(from extractor till back muffler)should i change?
The piping size?if i wanna use back the gti muffler can or not?

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience