EVO 7 front brake

kawamx2

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
All Sifus,

i always facing from original brake vibra problem even after skin and changed to new rotor and brake pad, it is EPC rotor and Endless brakepad now but still dont have enough stoping power and it will vibra after few weeks of using.
Any one can suggest how to solve this issues?
Ribuan Terima Kasih.
:adore:

aniki

Known Member
May 22, 2004
Minokamo, Japan
aniki1984.multiply.com
my setting was Pro-u SCR-Pro rotors with Endless CC-A break pads..quite satisfying when i wanted to stop..

i think it is normal that it will vibrate when braking hard..ppl told me that the car's body cant stand on too much horsy and need to do something on car's body..

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
the vibration when braking hard is due to the brake pads 'biting' into the rotors ... u guys drive evo laa.. if normal saloon car then of course stopping is more gradual .. ori brembos allow u to run hard and brake hard ... for safety. comfort is secondary .. :rofl:

kawamx2

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
ha? like that bo pien lo but i used ori Brembo, EPC rotor and endless blue pad, still feel not enough stopping power leh.:bawling:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
ha? like that bo pien lo but i used ori Brembo, EPC rotor and endless blue pad, still feel not enough stopping power leh.:bawling:
Uiihh, not enough stopping power? Your car too much HP kot? :listen::rofl:

If that's the case, then u need to upgrade to 6pot front and 4 pot rear already ...

If it's stock car and what u are trying to explain is the stopping is slow, then u may want to change to different pads during your next pad change which goes well with your stock Brembos. A few suggestions:

1) Ferodo DS series pads
2) Mintex Extreme series pads
3) EBC Yellow Stuff pads
4) Project Mu pads

Just wondering which Endless pad series u using? the CC series or the SS series as Endless has been known to give a good 'bite' when the pad has reached it's working temperature for the older pad series..

Last edited:

lanevo6

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
jb-melaka
Visit site
Pablo is right. Endless pads are useless if you choose the wrong series and working temperature.

kawamx2

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Hmm, i pun tak tau what series Endless pad i am using, just a blue colour pad and they told me working temp up to 600C. next time will open an eye on it, thanks Pablo for those very good tips.:top:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My toyota GL, white colour was stolen at Damansara on Tuesday 21/04/2009. This car was at drift spec, lowered, with 17" rims at the rear and 15" at the front, full bucket seats (black colour), 4 points safety harness & a detacheable Nardi steering.
Anybody seeing this car please kindly inform me.
Thank you so much for your help.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience