huakenny

LB Performance

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
this 4g63t is from evo3

current mods is only ARC big intercooler, mines ecu, knn 6inch air filter. fujitsubo catback only. stock boost.

this is my bro car and so asking sifus here :p

search previous threads bout 4g63 but all monster mods, not so applicable to me

he planning rebuilt and to put in :

1)1.8mm cometic head gasket
2)iridium spark plug
3)aftermarket plug cable(if necessary?)
4) walbro 255lph intank fuel pump
5) boost meter
6)boost controller

turbo seems got problem, wanna sent to rebuilt. to rebuilt back the same spec or upgrade to 20g is better?

this car only wanna daily drive and sometimes boost here boost there only...not for race

if the current mines ecu is good enuf, guess he wont install piggyback system at the moment.

Jan 22, 2007
Kota Kinabalu
cool la bro...once done the post here k..where do your brother sets all the things?my car now when start engine ca hear the knok knok knok knok sound worr...i tot it was tapped sound but tapped got sound also near head tap tap tap tap...this i think like near the injector..around there la...haiya....

huakenny

LB Performance

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Paiseh....I'm d one to do.....juz tat I more familiar wit newer gen vehicles....so for tis old machine,I try to seek different opinion from members here.......

Veloc

3,000 RPM

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Done dy race with your gtr k? HAha... See can keep up or not! Please keep us updated. so eager to know how is it!

thilaksharma

From Facebook

thilaksharma

From Facebook
Sep 21, 2011
www.facebook.com
this 4g63t is from evo3

current mods is only ARC big intercooler, mines ecu, knn 6inch air filter. fujitsubo catback only. stock boost.

this is my bro car and so asking sifus here :p

search previous threads bout 4g63 but all monster mods, not so applicable to me

he planning rebuilt and to put in :

1)1.8mm cometic head gasket
2)iridium spark plug
3)aftermarket plug cable(if necessary?)
4) walbro 255lph intank fuel pump
5) boost meter
6)boost controller

turbo seems got problem, wanna sent to rebuilt. to rebuilt back the same spec or upgrade to 20g is better?

this car only wanna daily drive and sometimes boost here boost there only...not for race

if the current mines ecu is good enuf, guess he wont install piggyback system at the moment.
If I was you , these is what I would do, boost the car up a little to get a nicer performance

1)1.8mm cometic head gasket - yes needed , the E3 has a high compression engine
2)iridium spark plug - dont need, even 700hp cars still use Copper plugs
3)aftermarket plug cable(if necessary?) - not needed if yours is doing good
4) walbro 255lph intank fuel pump - yes needed , make sure original
5) boost meter - of cos u got already
6)boost controller - a normal Tee boost should be good

As for the turbo, you dont have to change to 20g yet, you are still at 16g so you might as well service it and fit in a piggyback to tune it, maybe boost 1.4-1.5bar , the 20g will require much much more hardware requirements

hehe modding turbo has many step

next you would want
1. SS intercooler pipes
2. a nice BOV that holds boost
3. Clutch that can hold the power
4. Nice piggy or standalone
5. injectors
6. and the list will go on n on n on :P

Last edited:

huakenny

LB Performance

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Done dy race with your gtr k? HAha... See can keep up or not! Please keep us updated. so eager to know how is it!
nola bro....i dun think this evo can chase my gtr.......lolz

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Thanks thilaksharma,

1)1.8mm cometic head gasket - yes needed , the E3 has a high compression engine WILL DO
2)iridium spark plug - dont need, even 700hp cars still use Copper plugs WILL DO AS PLUGS GONE
3)aftermarket plug cable(if necessary?) - not needed if yours is doing good OK..HOLD 1ST
4) walbro 255lph intank fuel pump - yes needed , make sure original YES ORI FOR SURE
5) boost meter - of cos u got already WILL INSTALL..LOLZ
6)boost controller - a normal Tee boost should be good YES, TURBOSMART BOOST TEE ONLY

As for the turbo, you dont have to change to 20g yet, you are still at 16g so you might as well service it and fit in a piggyback to tune it, maybe boost 1.4-1.5bar , the 20g will require much much more hardware requirements.... OK..16G THEN

next you would want
1. SS intercooler pipes GOT EDI SINCE WITH ARC BIG IC
2. a nice BOV that holds boost YES..WILL FIND ONE
3. Clutch that can hold the power LATER THIS ONE,LAZY DOWN ENGINE YET
4. Nice piggy or standalone NOW WITH MINES ECU,TEST 1ST
5. injectors WILL CHECK AFR 1ST

btw, i will boost around 1.2bar 1st, up only later if no problems

thilaksharma

From Facebook

thilaksharma

From Facebook
Sep 21, 2011
www.facebook.com
nola bro....i dun think this evo can chase my gtr.......lolz

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Thanks thilaksharma,

1)1.8mm cometic head gasket - yes needed , the E3 has a high compression engine WILL DO
2)iridium spark plug - dont need, even 700hp cars still use Copper plugs WILL DO AS PLUGS GONE
3)aftermarket plug cable(if necessary?) - not needed if yours is doing good OK..HOLD 1ST
4) walbro 255lph intank fuel pump - yes needed , make sure original YES ORI FOR SURE
5) boost meter - of cos u got already WILL INSTALL..LOLZ
6)boost controller - a normal Tee boost should be good YES, TURBOSMART BOOST TEE ONLY

As for the turbo, you dont have to change to 20g yet, you are still at 16g so you might as well service it and fit in a piggyback to tune it, maybe boost 1.4-1.5bar , the 20g will require much much more hardware requirements.... OK..16G THEN

next you would want
1. SS intercooler pipes GOT EDI SINCE WITH ARC BIG IC
2. a nice BOV that holds boost YES..WILL FIND ONE
3. Clutch that can hold the power LATER THIS ONE,LAZY DOWN ENGINE YET
4. Nice piggy or standalone NOW WITH MINES ECU,TEST 1ST
5. injectors WILL CHECK AFR 1ST

btw, i will boost around 1.2bar 1st, up only later if no problems

2. dnt get the iridium plugs, too many imitations and expensive, not worth a cent also, get evo3 Oem plugs from the motorcycle shop, BPR7ES
5. I broke my first E3 within days , because i dint have boost meter hehehe :P too syiok without knowing boost level
6. on the right track :)

1. Dont mind me asking whts the size of the ARC u have n how much u got it, i am looking head to tail for ARC i/c but all small small ones only found
2. Greddy Type-S and RS a very good choice
4,5 Good idea, AFR :)

huakenny

LB Performance

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
2. dnt get the iridium plugs, too many imitations and expensive, not worth a cent also, get evo3 Oem plugs from the motorcycle shop, BPR7ES
5. I broke my first E3 within days , because i dint have boost meter hehehe :P too syiok without knowing boost level
6. on the right track :)

1. Dont mind me asking whts the size of the ARC u have n how much u got it, i am looking head to tail for ARC i/c but all small small ones only found
2. Greddy Type-S and RS a very good choice
4,5 Good idea, AFR :)
IRIDIUM ori coz im selling...lolz

the ARC is for GTR33 actually.....

the car is lying in store too long...its time to wake it up my bro said:smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Mclaren super rookie, Lewis Hamilton was caught speeding on a French highway on Sunday afternoon.

Hamilton, 22, was clocked by radar doing a very normal 196kmh (for his standard) at the wheel of a Mercedes CLK. French police have suspended the F1 driver’s license for a period of one month and fined him 600 euros. His car also got confiscated, but police gave Hamilton a lift to his hotel.

Policemen said Hamilton...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience