vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
So where would everyone wash their if it is not by OCD people but with bare minimum of proper car wash? (exclude DIY)
You can try Autodetailer in Jaya one, however car wash is not their main business. I heard they do car wash by appointment only....lol

minibeany

Known Member

minibeany

Known Member
Apr 30, 2017
Kuala Lumpur
i'll go to WALAO Motorsports Detailing @ Damansara Perdana. The boss is a car enthusiast too. He can be OCD. Go tell him you're OCD and he will know how to fix your problem. hehehe...

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
OCD staff, OCD everything....no untung
Got one time, my spray painter employed his bro in law to do upholstery and spray painting. He also complain he too slow because work too OCD......hhahahhahahhaha

Dec 26, 2018
DIY person too. Tend to stalk detailing forums [LYN/here/Autogeek etc] to get some ideas and tips and of course, product reviews.

If really urgent and I don't mind spending RM10-12, and especially if my ride needs a proper vacuum, I will send to the Shell car wash...

s.marz

Known Member

s.marz

Known Member
Aug 10, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
My go to car wash, RM20 (wash & vacuum), but all their products are Meguiars. Somewhere in Sri rampai, nearby to Ftuned and it's called Mike's Detailer (name is different on Maps some how but should get you there).
They know how to wash your car (water from top to bottom) and don't use the same cloth to wash & dry. Leather conditioner is always applied as well as glass cleaner all round.
I used to live near by the place but even now I moved 30KM away from them and I still go there to wash... Till I sold my car.

IMO best RM20 wash so far.

Reactions: 6UE5t