Ever tried a simple DIY then causing a major F**K UP! .... Share you stories

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
What sun screens you've got? Those magnetic ones?
If magnetic ones, I wont complain. Looks like those magnetic ones but held together with holders attached via double sided tape. These idiots just rip them off along with the holder

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
If magnetic ones, I wont complain. Looks like those magnetic ones but held together with holders attached via double sided tape. These idiots just rip them off along with the holder
lol.. could have just removed the shade right.. the holder is just "there". no need brute force. oh well.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
The first thing all the workshops I go to do is...lower down driver side window...It's like a SOP.
Ya lor, I should've done that first, especially since I didn't have the spare key yet! I was cursing myself outside until my neighbour and my wife came out to check! Lol

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Ya lor, I should've done that first, especially since I didn't have the spare key yet! I was cursing myself outside until my neighbour and my wife came out to check! Lol
Why so angry, go inside the house, get any pillow and scream at it. That will dampen your voice and won't scare anyone.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The first thing all the workshops I go to do is...lower down driver side window...It's like a SOP.
Yah, my mechanic also. Once drive onto the lift, they wind down window then only close the door.....lol

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Actually didn't you try the method to open the central locking since you had the hood open? Erm. I've seen my mech do before on a Wira so I suspect it might work on the Lancer. Not gonna share it here but it's all accessible from the engine bay.

Also I hate to say this but a certain ball trick can actually open these locks.....

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Actually didn't you try the method to open the central locking since you had the hood open? Erm. I've seen my mech do before on a Wira so I suspect it might work on the Lancer. Not gonna share it here but it's all accessible from the engine bay.

Also I hate to say this but a certain ball trick can actually open these locks.....
I don't know how to do that man!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi evryone,
i have a proton putra that is completely na right now and i am wondering whether i shld change to rvr engine.
i have neva done this kind of halfcut stuff bfre nor do i have any previous knowledge on this topic
so to all u who have done this kind of thing i would very much appreciate ur feedback on this topic
the kind of things i am looking to know is such as:
a)is rvr rs turbo good(i am getting is coz i want an auto car plain and simple)
b)what are the things to look out...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience