eterna brake disk

pac_jb

Known Member
Feb 28, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Hi .

Which car brake disk(front) will match the eterna's one, I'm using twin port Mitsubishi eterna for my perdana, but now got some problem with the front left disk, I'm unable to get only the disk from anywhere, just wonder which cars disk will match exactly to the eterna's one, want to change both left n right if got any.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Can I use the after market evo 3 disk pcd114?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hi .

Which car brake disk(front) will match the eterna's one, I'm using twin port Mitsubishi eterna for my perdana, but now got some problem with the front left disk, I'm unable to get only the disk from anywhere, just wonder which cars disk will match exactly to the eterna's one, want to change both left n right if got any.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Can I use the after market evo 3 disk pcd114?
Have you tried asking spare part shop whether after market have them. I was able to find Shoji brake disc for my twin pot VR4....:driver:

pac_jb

Known Member
Feb 28, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I found ar racing rotor for evo 1-3 ,rvr, 11 inches,pcd114, I think it should fit, since alot of people telling evo 3 n eternas twin port are the same..but there are some doubt, what if it don't fit, I have to order from kl ,I cant find it in jb.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I found ar racing rotor for evo 1-3 ,rvr, 11 inches,pcd114, I think it should fit, since alot of people telling evo 3 n eternas twin port are the same..but there are some doubt, what if it don't fit, I have to order from kl ,I cant find it in jb.
Oh! you are not sure which model fits.

Paging bro. Danz. Eterna Expert.......:driver:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
eterna i think fto share the same disc?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
y not upgrade it to VRG 4pot ones, but take note that there are 2 types, 5 speeder & 6 speeder.
the 6 speeder disc is slightly bigger, more expensive too.
need to fabricate a bracket for it & make sure your rims at least 8jj to clear the calipers.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
y not upgrade it to VRG 4pot ones, but take note that there are 2 types, 5 speeder & 6 speeder.
the 6 speeder disc is slightly bigger, more expensive too.
need to fabricate a bracket for it & make sure your rims at least 8jj to clear the calipers.
If not, what standard stock disc will fit?

VRG got many half cut? I think not many around like the VR, right?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Alert!!! Tyres being slash/punctured in PJ!!!

For those staying in SS23 PJ and surrounding area please be aware that there are individuals or groups that is going around the area between 3-6a.m and punturing car tyres by stabbing the side walls of the tyres for the pass 1 week. Up to date there has been at least 20 cars in the neighbourhood that park their cars outside that has gotten one or two tyres damage by these people. As you cannot fixed punctures on the side wall the only...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience