[ericmivec] Wide Body

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com
Thanks man!!!

Here is the pics.

The front bumpers all are alike, they are from extreme dimention site i believe (thats where i fell in love with the vader custom) I love the 2 holes, and the way the kits are allign with the body and not wide out. The only part i want to change is the bottom sides. Instead of a lump, i want a hollow hole, and a aero like cover. What i mean is that taking the marron pic as an example, i dont want the side bottom lump, but i want the kit to go straight down straight and the curve upwards, and like a aero go all the way till the aero tip hits the 2nd hole. Kinda like the aero you can see on wira's and wajas. I think they follow the mazda or evo design, i cant really tell.

I dont like the back, i dont know why i pun that pic there.... haha. Perhaps an example.

Now this i like the mosy, front and back, is lovely. Can you get a quote for these. I might go with the above design for the front, and the red back for the behind. But i might go with the silver front as well. So do ask how much for both.

I'm also looking into doing the spoiler as well, either the blue spoiler, or the silver. If not, anythin else thats cool.

As for the sides, nothing too fancy, but at the back tire, i want the kits to have a gill like hole, somethin like this.

But the back part, jus make a slight hole, and some gills.

Thanks Eric, appreciate it. If my kits jadi i belanja you dinner all you can eat steamboat, cool? Haha......

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Eric.. intro him your SGD1200 body kit.. Wahahaha.. the front quite similar mah... But don't forget to ask me for the all-you-can-eat steamboat.. Can I request for all-you-can-drink alcohol session? Wahahahaha....

DeliciousD

Known Member
Sep 29, 2007
m&s mussa warrior lo
been dying to find for these
due to financial constrain. i am searching a way to get this kit in msia

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com
Those are wicked too D...!!
Too bad its kinda out for my preference, i dont wanna have kits sticking out of the car body parameter. But it'll look damn good for your FX, fo'sho....!! And the side skirts are more like what i would wanna get too, jus i wanna the aero part at the back to join to the car body, forming a hole like shape.

Looks like our kits are really rare....., and unique.
Spit, you better come up with some pretty good kits, or me, eric and D are gonna be the spotlight for "Best Looking Kits 2007", hahaha........

SpitFire16

Known Member
Apr 30, 2007
we'll see...we'll see...hehehe :nurse: i got the design..just wanna do something in adobe photoshop get some idea how the car looks like with my new design..dont want to regret next time mah..hehehe

ericmivec

Known Member
Apr 24, 2007
its great,i waiting for ur guys~
after we all done our bodykit, den HCC should be quite famous form that on.lol~
next time if TT also more attractive 2 others,haha...

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Wei.. Eric's bodykit is super nice la.. it will be perfect after re-spraying.. damn.. i got no money for bodykit now...

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com
Haha......
Exactly..... Next TT, after body kits, out coupes are gonna be the hit on the road......

Do let us know if you have a quote Eric.... Hope the price is good.....

SpitFire16

Known Member
Apr 30, 2007
Guys,
This is what i came up with..the bodykit is from a fto (this kit is call the kaze aero)..i designed it by using photoshop..notice its someone's car from HCC forum..hehe

View attachment 122611
from
View attachment 122612
"mitsubishi FTO Kaze Kit"

side fenders and the rear side is still in process...

Last edited:

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com
Wooow.....
Spit, you wanna make until your car can fly?? Haha.....

Awesome front by the way.....

Looks like we're giving Eric's body kit shop ppl alot of projects.... haha

ericmivec

Known Member
Apr 24, 2007
its my car =__="
by the way,spit's designed front bumper is awesome only if they can make out la, lol...i support u SPIT~~~gogogo~~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Full fuel subsidies for sub-RM5,000 monthly income earners?

Hahaha. All you f**ktards, told you BN means Barang Naik don't believe. Now ambik kau. The poor won't feel anything, they might make some money selling their quota away, RM10 for full tank.

The rich won't feel a thing, cause they will ask their driver who earns less than RM3000 to pump full tank for their Mercedes S320.

So, who die...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience