Ergonomic & Adjustable Swivel Office Chair

All Other Stuff

Ergonomic & Adjustable Swivel Office Chair

taurus2k

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2008
WTS: Ergonomic & Adjustable Swivel Office Chair

Item(s):
Ergonomic and Adjustable Swivel Office Chair!

Advantages of An Ergonomic Swivel Chair
Ergonomic chairs are built to provide maximum comfort, especially since sitting for long periods of time stresses and puts pressure on the back, thighs, and bottoms. Usually with adjustable height and back inclinations, ergonomic chairs provide the versatility to change sitting positions as you see fit.

Avoiding unwanted backaches
If you have to spend long hours at your desk and don’t want to turn into a hunchback, sit up straight and keep your shoulders back. Imagine your head being drawn towards the ceiling. Try to distribute your upper torso’s weight evenly on both hips, and keep your feet flat on the floor. Adjust your chair’s height and workstation so that your eyes are parallel with the monitor screen. Remember to regularly stretch your back, neck, and shoulders so your muscles are prepared to dodge any projectiles from grumpy bosses.

Features:
This item is a great chair which has some useful features and functions which will appeal to people who are looking for a seat which is easily height adjustable and compact. Its ergonomic design eases the hip forward and encourages an upright posture by aligning the back, shoulders and neck to relieve strain on the lumbar muscles.

Ergonomically designed

Advanced tilt control with multi tilt-locks

Height adjustable with pressure pump passed the US SGS certificate

Breathable mesh for cooling effects

Designed to support hours of work like typing and writing on desk

Curved backrest design to support spine

Headrest pillow design for more comfort

Angle can be adjusted to 40 degrees

Colours Available: Black, Red, Green, Blue and Orange

Specifications:

Size (L x W x H) 60 (W) x 120 (H)
Weight: 13 kg

Price includes delivery to Peninsular Malaysia
RM190 each
Buy two for RM370.00
[Wholesale price available for 50 units and above, pls pm me to negotiate if you wish to purchase this quantity for your office or you wish to be a reseller]

Warranty:
1 week warranty

Contact method/details:
Please pm me here for more details

Last edited:

taurus2k

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2008
Hi there,

The chair's backrest is using mesh material and can be leaned. Position is not fixed. Is that what you're asking, if not, you can provide me with some photos. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Bump for today

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hi there,

The chair's backrest is using mesh material and can be leaned. Position is not fixed. Is that what you're asking, if not, you can provide me with some photos. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Bump for today
I just realised I had a typo. I meant "bottom". Do you have a full mesh type seat? Right now the cushion is there, I want mesh instead of cushion.

taurus2k

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2008
The cushion definitely don't have mesh type bcoz mesh type couldn't support our weight as we're sitting on it and not leaning on it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus i need some opinion,

whenever im driving through a corner(not those tight corner, maybe like 120 degree bengkok abit d road) at 100kmh, my front wheels will straighten back on its own whist im trying to steer left, meaning my wheels will straighten whilst steering is senget to d left.

im kinda concerned coz its so darn dangerous especially driving on highway when normal speed is 100kmh+ and d road is not 180 degree straight...

**FYI, i just had my power steering rack...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience