Engine Vibrate! Need Help!

vastalux

Known Member
Feb 7, 2007
When I switch on the engine the car starts vibrate and as result steering, cabin at back seat, front hood and front light vibrates too!! Same result I can get if change transmission from Neutral to Drive and press break to prevent car moving. If I switch conditioner on the car "shaking" looks like massage chair.:bawling:

I do not have any vibration when engine RPM greater then 1500.:hmmmm:

Note: I changed spark plugs, spark plug wires, air filter, cleaned MAF, throttle body and decarbonized. Plan to buy "Energy Mount Insert" for engine mounting which i do not know it will help or not. :hmmmm:

Anybody know what going on with that car? Please share your valuable advise and experienced.:adore:

TQ

jlaudio12w3

Nov 9, 2007
Most probably ur engine mounts have worn out. Inserts will help to reduce engine rocks n give sum better feeling on throttle...

vastalux

Known Member
Feb 7, 2007
Most probably ur engine mounts have worn out. Inserts will help to reduce engine rocks n give sum better feeling on throttle...
ic2..so is it help reduce my car vibration by using "Inserts"? or I still need to buy new engine mounts?

jlaudio12w3

Nov 9, 2007
Hi LCK, If it is your mountings kaput, u need new mounts. But since u have bought the front and rear inserts, unless the front n rear mounts totally worn out, only u need to change and put the inserts in. But if they are slightly compressed, you are still able to press the inserts in. You can change the side mountings. The driver side mount tend to wear out fast... The mounting inserts help to reduce wheel hop n engine rock. You won't regret getting them...

vastalux

Known Member
Feb 7, 2007
Hi LCK, If it is your mountings kaput, u need new mounts. But since u have bought the front and rear inserts, unless the front n rear mounts totally worn out, only u need to change and put the inserts in. But if they are slightly compressed, you are still able to press the inserts in. You can change the side mountings. The driver side mount tend to wear out fast... The mounting inserts help to reduce wheel hop n engine rock. You won't regret getting them...
TQ jlaudio12w3..you r so convincing. :adore:

i try use the mount insert first then see hows the result. if vibration still there, then my last resort is changing the engine mounts. :bawling:

jlaudio12w3

Nov 9, 2007
No problem LCK. because once u use the inserts, no point wasting the cash on the front n rear mounts. Just get the side mounts n spend your cash on other items.. Enjoy..:driver:

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com
why would you wan the inserts????? change your mountings and that will do the trick... inserts is for hard core drivers... you will have more vibration with the inserts compare to new stock mountings only......

vastalux

Known Member
Feb 7, 2007
why would you wan the inserts????? change your mountings and that will do the trick... inserts is for hard core drivers... you will have more vibration with the inserts compare to new stock mountings only......

i was made understand that insert can reduce vibration for old engine mounting. now look like i misunderstood.:mad:

Barb, since you mentioned it will have more vibration with the inserts compare to new stock mountings and my car only vibrate badly if rpm below 1500 so will i experience more worst vibration? am i rite or not?:bawling:

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

No problem LCK. because once u use the inserts, no point wasting the cash on the front n rear mounts. Just get the side mounts n spend your cash on other items.. Enjoy..:driver:
TQ jlaudio12w3...

look like your experienced on this Insert different with Barb..:hmmmm:

Hopefully it works as per expectation...:driver:

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com
if you wan a comfortable ride then dun put the inserts... if you wan a more sporty feel with fast gear change response then go ahead...... the inserts main purpose is to protect the gear box!! reduce wheel hop significantly(if you have enough power to hop)......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im juz curius
fitting in a 1.5 hydraulic clutch pump in a 1.6liter engine does it effect anything ?
its look almost the the same like the 1.6 hydraulic pump but smaller a bit ..
thanks !
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience