engine V6 1.6

zzainudin

500 RPM
Aug 16, 2006
Subang selangor
V6 engine got high maintenance compared to other 4G9X series..FC oso high,

bro what type of make-up do u want, install body kit loo or if wanna looklike gsr/evo just convert the body parts..

if u got a lot of money buy and original parts from chop shop, or if wanna saved buy it from accessories (not recommended)..

hehehe think it 1st..

qimme

Known Member
Jun 27, 2007
i just got 1.6 wira sedan (year 1998).. i dont know what to do with it.. all thought in still a student.. so i need someone to help me what to do with it?? HELP ME PLEASE.. with a low maintenance.. pm me please..

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
i just got 1.6 wira sedan (year 1998).. i dont know what to do with it.. all thought in still a student.. so i need someone to help me what to do with it?? HELP ME PLEASE.. with a low maintenance.. pm me please..

Everythings just remain to stock is the best for low maintenace.:biggrin:

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
1.6 is enough already bro for commuting or long distance travel.it's a good
engine n the fc is among the lowest compare to other proton engine.the
price for parts is also reasonable.don't go for v6 1.6 la.really a waste of
money in my opinion.better u save a bit more n go for mivec.

Last edited:

JEBON

500 RPM
May 4, 2005
Yup, very very true. Use ur engine for another year or until u hav enough $ to change 2 a better engine than 1.6 v6..........mivec le, besh 4 proton car if u r thinkin of less FC. :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

DiRT 3 is almost upon us but until we can actually trade in our cold hard cash for the game towards the end of the month, we’re going to have to make do with the trailers and teasers that were designed to do nothing but tantalise and torment us.

The third edition of the dust-kicking game takes a very gymkhana-friendly approach, which makes perfect sense considering the galactic appeal of Ken Block and his...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience