Engine Under power after tuning

water_dog

Known Member
May 18, 2007
Can anyone help me coz my car was under power after tuning... whu this thing can happen??

jet86

May 16, 2007
Can anyone help me coz my car was under power after tuning... whu this thing can happen??
maybe u had go to a bad workshop??? try other workshop and see... by the way, what kind of "tuning" u did??

water_dog

Known Member
May 18, 2007
reset ecu, set the timing... before i send for tuning the car was had a good respone but now very bad...... i change my car engine from 4g15 to 4g91...

RealtyAgent

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2006
www.autoglobalzone.com
reset ecu, set the timing... before i send for tuning the car was had a good respone but now very bad...... i change my car engine from 4g15 to 4g91...
Maybe your ecu is faulty?

GTpuI

500 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
More information plesase.What that foreman tune?Did he Realigned the TPS, Distributor? Do u mean reset the ECU by using the Diagnosys tools? How about your fuel consumption? how about the response when u on the aircond? By right if u get the right tuning (adjustment), U will get the better response.Something wrong with that foreman I guess.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The BRZ / 86 is in a little bit of a limbo these days. A brilliant coupe on one hand and a asthmatic child on the other. Although Toyobaru coupes are never known to be powerful nor fast within the sports car vocabulary, they make up for purity, soul and driveability. It defines the true meaning of a driver's car. That's why driving legends like Tengku Djan has an 86...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience