Engine Oil

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
i see.semi tahan 5,000km and fully tahan 10,000km,rite ? next service , i want use this oil on my car but not every workshops got this oil.
well the name of the parts dealer is Far East Auto, next to Shell Taman OUG and opposite to Parkson Plaza OUG. its not available in workshops except Toyota Service center.

BA5

Known Member
Jun 18, 2009
why dont all just use semi-syn change @ 5k better than fully-sync @ 10k...car almost 10 yrs d...better to keep the engine clean in msian wheather sumore rite...

btw anyone using castrol magnatec?

Last edited:

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
why dont all just use semi-syn change @ 5k better than fully-sync @ 10k...car almost 10 yrs d...better to keep the engine clean in msian wheather sumore rite...

my car is abt 13 yrs old, im using semi-synthetic Motul oil, engine feels smoother, never tried castrol but was a regular of Toyota sem-synthetic engine oil...

PS: My engine is a 3S NA

Bump:

my car is abt 13 yrs old, im using semi-synthetic Motul oil, engine feels smoother, never tried castrol but was a regular of Toyota sem-synthetic engine oil...

PS: My engine is a 3S NA

red_celica

Jul 5, 2009
In the begining having my celica, I only wanted the best for my ZZT231...so I used Motul 300V power 5W40. Man...that's a damn good oil!! Freakin' good! Ur engine felt smooth and u won't feel any power loss. The downside is...argh...it cost nearly RM200 per botol for only 2 liter and since the ZZT required like 4.5 liter, u will end up spending RM600 the first time, then RM400...kekeke! I service my car every 5k and after 3 times services...cannot tahan...koyak liao!! :-)

So, after that I changed to Motul 8100 X-cess 5W40 also 2 liter per botol and cost roughly RM118. Not as great as the 300V but it's sufficent enuff. Then, a tuner told me that instead using the 8100 X-cess, my celica is good enuff to take the Motul H-TECH 100 Plus 5W30 and only cost me RM135 for 4 liter botol. So far so good but I reckon this oil will force me to service my car every 4k instead of 5k. Just want to share my experience and seriously if u want the best, no concern on the bill...then the Motul 300V is definately one of the best oil!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys...can modify drivetrain from front wheel drive to rear wheel drive? is it possible? anyone done it b4?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience