engine damper..DIY

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
i think not easy to do... u need to custom make a bracket for the damper n mount together with the engine mountings... n it has to be very rigid... another thing is where to get such short damper?

12oY

Known Member
Nov 9, 2004
kuantan
Visit site
emm still looking for the damper.... maybe use bicycle back damper.... now looking for space to mount... any idea??

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
pm julianpang, he has the contacts to get the engine damper. he even put it in for all his sso outings.

i think its hard to diy lar bro, cos u need to lift the engine up a bit u know...better let the pro's do it bro....:)

tykoh

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
Ipoh
tykoh88.blogspot.com
i read option car mag... those ppl also use bicycle damper... its worth to try... just need to get a place to mount it right...

12oY

Known Member
Nov 9, 2004
kuantan
Visit site
yup yup.. i ever read it in option mag.... i am looking for space to mount it....in wira engine... guys ant experiance??

12oY

Known Member
Nov 9, 2004
kuantan
Visit site
i dun think need welding work need to do... just find any suit mount of braket that should be on dy..

12oY

Known Member
Nov 9, 2004
kuantan
Visit site
kind like hold the engine damping when sudden acceleration due to ori engine mouting solf and will rotate the engine when on hard accelaration

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If you look at the back page of The Sun on 16 August, can you count how many people are involved in the creation of Persona? 306! I was thinking like only 1 person...... and his/her job is to design it longer.

Joke! need so many people to make a car longer! Take a hike Proton!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience