Encounters With Other Cars

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
no la, just planning to do some make up to my saloon..enough to look nice to bring to pasar only..

snx

Known Member
May 2, 2005
KL
Another horror story here. Happened when I was traveling up north at PLUS highway.

I was only cruising around 160km/h on the fast lane. From far a Saga signaled right, slowly going to the right lane wanting to overtake. There was only 2 lanes and the Saga was going very slow because the car in front somehow going like a turtle. I think it was below 90km/h for them. I slowed down a little. I assumed the Saga saw me coming because he swayed back to the left and canceled his signal. So I floored the pedal to overtake.

Then for no reason this uncle in the Saga turned into my lane when I was getting real close. I slammed the brakes and all my tires screeched. I was right behind him. Less than 1 foot distance. :stupid: My bag, toolbox and water bottle all got thrown to the front.

Other than that, all my other encounters are actually boring. I usually cruise only because most of my journeys are 400km long. When I see cars going real fast, I sure happy. They always clear the traffic on the fast lane. I can just cruise steadily at higher speed without any work when I follow behind them. :biggrin: :rolleyes: Seen Perdana chasing Merc at 190km/h, Vios chasing modified Vios at 170km/h, etc.

Guys, no more stories ka? All the beasts now resting is it....?

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
hehehe, bout the benz chased by perdana, tht common la, even i also always kena, sometime wiralution, but wht i did is turn the sport mode on and buh-bye to them, they cant kejar anymore n it seem like they brake they car or something, hahahaha, but benz not nice to drive fast bmw is better for sport driving

Bump: hehehe, bout the benz chased by perdana, tht common la, even i also always kena, sometime wiralution, but wht i did is turn the sport mode on and buh-bye to them, they cant kejar anymore n it seem like they brake they car or something, hahahaha, but benz not nice to drive fast bmw is better for sport driving

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
all the beasts resting... maybe they will return more garang.... nyeh heh heh

S

semperfi

fuuuyoo... Farizio logging in from the hotel room! Kakakakaka

Driving along North/South Highway... a LP640 zoomed past my car and a few seconds later (which I would say, pathetic) was a Perdana trying to keep up with the Lamborghini. Aper nie? Malufying da dei!!

Last edited by a moderator:

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Did the perdana manage to keep the pace with the lambo?

Last edited:
S

semperfi

Did the perdana manage to keep the pace with the lambo?
I was driving pretty slow with my wife and kid and I couldn't keep up. Sorry! Considering the amount of traffic and road hogs on the road (NS Highway), the perdana was able to keep up because the LP640 had no space to accelerate but by the looks of it, I could clearly see the LP's acceleration was brutal! I would say, if given a clear road ahead minus the road hogs on the right lane... Perdana will turn banana.

Last edited by a moderator:

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
Perdana wth Lambo?wauu i guess the lambo cruising arnd wth 1 hand and talk to the phone~heee
Got experience follow Black Lambo DAD1 to Sepang....hell yeah clocking 230km/h and he left me 1 times throttle... felt like i`m in Kancil~.....guess he doing most 300km/h

hahahhahaa

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
at high speeds, theres no replacement like displacement!

another story

one time was out late and ate mcd's before i headed home...
then i saw a couple cars i thought i kenal at a bus stop...

they were both Supras.

so i stopped to say hello... of course we started talking bout cars.

then one of the Supra drivers ajak 'testing'...he had installed a new VVTi engine...stock and was curious

so we went to a long empty stretch of highway (it was 4am...and the other Supra driver sat in my car) and had a rolling start...

first, second, third....

and before i knew it, the Supra was in my rear view mirror! i was laughing inside of course..

and then i shifted to fourth.....this was when i got a shock...the Supra was right next to me!! damned 3.0 litres!

of course by the time we hit 5th gear i pulled ahead a bit before it was time to ease off...

so there you have it, RB26's short stroke is crazy responsive, but when you're up to speed on a wangan... theres no replacement for displacement

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All the sifus in here.....you all really know what yur talking about so i was hoping you all could just giveme some advice...by the way im new in here ...

I drive a Wira SE auto (1.5)....i have chnaged to K&N filter and also remove my cat conv...so far the results were marginal...i was wondering whether i should remove my mid box as well and replace with a bullet....im actually looking for better performance and also a louder (basier) sound...will removing the mid box help? i was told auto...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience