Encounters With Other Cars

keithmin

Known Member
Apr 3, 2007
wow...but those super bikes r heavy enuf to give them stability...

Bump: wow...but those super bikes r heavy enuf to give them stability...

JinSRAD

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006
Stability? What stability? 1-wheel drive. No LSD. No ABS. No power steering. No bucket seat. No windscreen. :driver:
Loved watching the rider counter steer, listening to the rear wheel sliding as he dropped gear and his knee pucks scraping as he entered the turn!
Just curious; why is it that all superbike riders seem to do exceptionally well when given a car with 4 wheels; but most 4 wheel drivers cant even manouvre a superbike properly around a parking lot:idea:

Bump: Stability? What stability? 1-wheel drive. No LSD. No ABS. No power steering. No bucket seat. No windscreen. :driver:
Loved watching the rider counter steer, listening to the rear wheel sliding as he dropped gear and his knee pucks scraping as he entered the turn!
Just curious; why is it that all superbike riders seem to do exceptionally well when given a car with 4 wheels; but most 4 wheel drivers cant even manouvre a superbike properly around a parking lot:idea:

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
Stability? What stability? 1-wheel drive. No LSD. No ABS. No power steering. No bucket seat. No windscreen. :driver:
Just curious; why is it that all superbike riders seem to do exceptionally well when given a car with 4 wheels; but most 4 wheel drivers cant even manouvre a superbike properly around a parking lot
Once understeer the bikes goes straight smashing guard rail, once oversteer it flips you up side down,heehehe

Riders always rides superbike and normally use car for transport, Driver always drive car but hardly rides a bikes even kapchai....

Riding a superbike really need a skills even to reverse or lift the bikes from ground

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Was driving along the Ulu Yam stretch (old road leading up towards Genting highlands) on a Sunday morning. Saw a grey coloured CBR1000RR pass the ENTIRE convoy of GTT's/GTR's/Porsche's and RX7's. Literally like 'potong sayur'. One particularly 'brave' GTR driver came out of the line in an attempt to chase down the Honda CBR1000RR from the picnic spot by the lake all the way till Ulu Yam town. I doubt the GTR even managed to catch a glimpse of the superbike judging from the way the bike was accelerating. I was driving at about 140kph and recall seeing the bike passing my window with its front wheel waving in the air. The rider bloody rode pass AT LEAST 2 GTR's and a RX7 on ONE-wheel:bawling:. This guy was bloody skillful to be driving on such tiwsty bits with only 2 wheels, no ABS, no airbags, no power steering, no windscreen,etc. The last thing I saw was the bike disappearing into a turn in the distance with sparks coming out from the rider's knee puck. Makes me really wonder how most of us car drivers who are so used to driving with 4 wheels would fair riding a superbike up Genting or on the track. I reckon we'd just embarass ourselves!

Thumbs up to the Sunday rider and his 1 liter NA Honda and a bigger thumbs up to the GTR driver who dared to attempt chasing him down:burnout:
The GTR think that he is having turbine engine under his hood ah?:stupid: :stupid: :stupid: How the hell a car can catch up with a super bike?? :confused: Me and my friend are having fun with his Yamaha last time,he gave me 2 lamp post head starts, and when I haven't reached 4th post, he just zoom passed me like I am standing still!!! :banghead: :banghead:

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
Hello friends. Long time no post.

Anyway, the other day i was on the way home, near Jalan Semantan, driving well below the speed limit when a Mini Cooper S appeared in my rear view mirror.

This Mini Cooper S is red and shiny in color. I'm sure if i was a girl, i would have fallen in love with this car. But being a red blooded male, i was driving my GT-R that night.

Seeing that the lights in my rear view mirror were blinding my sensitive eyes, i dropped gear from fifth to third to outrun this car before i went blind.

Weaving through the traffic to protect my valueable eyesight, the Mini had the advantage and overtook me in the dense traffic. Being the rational and level headed driver i am, i let him pass.

And then he started braking and waited for me up ahead.

Truly, it was absolute coincidence that his brake lights were blinding me too, so i chased him down to overtake him before he did permanent damage to my eyes... and he turned and stopped at the Intan traffic light. He was smiling and gave a thumbs up and i returned the gesture.

But now he was heading to hartamas on the Intan highway. That meant he was in GT-R territory.

Bye bye red, shiny Mini Cooper S.

JinSRAD

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006
Hello friends. Long time no post.

Anyway, the other day i was on the way home, near Jalan Semantan, driving well below the speed limit when a Mini Cooper S appeared in my rear view mirror.

This Mini Cooper S is red and shiny in color. I'm sure if i was a girl, i would have fallen in love with this car. But being a red blooded male, i was driving my GT-R that night.

Seeing that the lights in my rear view mirror were blinding my sensitive eyes, i dropped gear from fifth to third to outrun this car before i went blind.

Weaving through the traffic to protect my valueable eyesight, the Mini had the advantage and overtook me in the dense traffic. Being the rational and level headed driver i am, i let him pass.

And then he started braking and waited for me up ahead.

Truly, it was absolute coincidence that his brake lights were blinding me too, so i chased him down to overtake him before he did permanent damage to my eyes... and he turned and stopped at the Intan traffic light. He was smiling and gave a thumbs up and i returned the gesture.

But now he was heading to hartamas on the Intan highway. That meant he was in GT-R territory.

Bye bye red, shiny Mini Cooper S.
In dense traffic, even a kapchai will pass you:biggrin:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
He must had installed HID at the front and rear in order to blind you that bad....Won't be surprised at all, caused a stock kancil outrun me last time during peak hours as well...:biggrin:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Is it the HID, and brake-light OR ego ... :hmmmm::rolleyes:

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
traffic was dense but not crawling, kena cilok cilok la, Mini's are good at that

no it was the lights, I SWEAR! :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

Check out this dudes blog. Its all about his mods and his passtime of chasing and testing power with people. Have a good laugh guys.

http://chaser-racing.blogdrive.com/archive/cm-8_cy-2006_m-8_d-7_y-2006_o-20.html
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience