Emanage Support Tool-Everyone with Emanage can tune themself now.

ikankaloi

Known Member
Jun 17, 2007
www.e-dcl.justgoo.com
taiko...can u pls bring ur cd emanage when u come to kk ...i want to burn bah..... :proud:

Bump: taiko...can u pls bring ur cd emanage when u come to kk ...i want to burn bah..... :proud:

jee1

Known Member
Jun 17, 2006
cannot use usb to usb ler... special cable, have board inside it

support tool software free downlod from internet, just do ur search and u can find it...
i download free je...
Yes, you r correct bro, you cant use any USB to USB cable that u can find off the shelf from any IT shop. You need a multiplexer & switching circuit to convert the signals. And this cable is specific.

For your information, the software can be downloaded and burned to CD's..but the cable is kinda hard to find. What im selling now is the cable and the software CD, both priced ar RM150 ( firm )

Pls refer attachment for pics.

Attachments

dc_rock

Known Member
Nov 19, 2006
garantee won't burn up the emanage unit or the laptop? i've heard people DIY this cable and some have resulted in catastrophic failure. how do you guarantee it will work?
i'm very VERY interested to buy it if it can be tested on another unit besides mine :biggrin:

jee1

Known Member
Jun 17, 2006
I will personally test it on my unit first before i sell 2 u guys, eventhough my supplier gave me a guarantee. I know the damage that it can cause !!! and I myself, similar to you guys, would not wish to see any equipments getting damaged. There is another active forummer here "kiran84" who actually puchased 4 units so far and is happy with it. :)

Come on, keep the questions rolling to clear all doubts...thanks 4 d support

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
How about serial(9 pins) to usb i purchased from IT shop..? can it be used..? cause i just bought 1 set recently...

dc_rock

Known Member
Nov 19, 2006
I will personally test it on my unit first before i sell 2 u guys, eventhough my supplier gave me a guarantee. I know the damage that it can cause !!! and I myself, similar to you guys, would not wish to see any equipments getting damaged. There is another active forummer here "kiran84" who actually puchased 4 units so far and is happy with it. :)

if this thing works really well, it's gonna be such a cool item and good price! just one more question, will you demo the cable live with your emanage and laptop on COD?
where is your location? can COD in sunway area?

jee1

Known Member
Jun 17, 2006
Im not so sure of that. You may try it if your laptop has a serial port. Let us know the outcome. :)

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Im not so sure of that. You may try it if your laptop has a serial port. Let us know the outcome. :)
tried, confirmed cannot. Please PM me the best price. I may need 2 units. But 1 cd.

kiran84

500 RPM
Feb 1, 2005
dunno
Visit site

Hey jee1, the support tool is just awesome man, no doubt about it, its just so convenient coz its USB to USB. Great Product from a great forumer..
Thumbs up for you dude.

Anyway, I need another 2 sets for my Toyota Team members. By when can i get fastest??
Ill bank in by today the cash..

Thanks in advance.

jee1

Known Member
Jun 17, 2006
hey bro kiran, thanks for the comments. Anyway, gimme some time, i need to secure my orders from him.

And as for the rest, i really hope you guys could PM me the confirmation, because it would be easier for me to order in bulk. Thanks for your cooperation.

Bump: hey bro kiran, thanks for the comments. Anyway, gimme some time, i need to secure my orders from him.

And as for the rest, i really hope you guys could PM me the confirmation, because it would be easier for me to order in bulk. Thanks for your cooperation.

dc_rock

Known Member
Nov 19, 2006
interested, but can give further dealing details? i edi pm u

VF10

Known Member
Apr 28, 2006
selangor
aiya... i oredy bought rm180 imitation usb to serial cable... have to buy serial to usb convertor some more = rm40... total rm220.....

nice item u got there....

Bump: aiya... i oredy bought rm180 imitation usb to serial cable... have to buy serial to usb convertor some more = rm40... total rm220.....

nice item u got there....

fazley_b18c

Apr 8, 2007
Hey guys...those who wanna install the support tool software now can get it for free in emanage yahoogroup. I already installed it back 2 years ago and it working just fine. For the cable....c'mon.. don't waste yer time paying more than you should..just find it at pc store...you'll need a usb-rs232 cable(male socket) and a rs232-usb cable (female socket). Connect them as a usb to usb between yer lappy and emanage.:itsme:

That's a one thing. For tuning is another story. You'll need a wide band sensor monitor the a/f ratio....any changes made on emanage...you always have to look at the a/f ratio for the best result in every thousands rpms. To adjust your vtec/mivec point u can just change it yerself.

jee1

Known Member
Jun 17, 2006
Fazley_b18c - Good luck with your suggestion....u think it will work? good for you.... go play far far away. thanks.

dc_rock - got your msg, we will deal soon.....

TO all other buyers - Thanks for the support..........

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My ride ride wira 1.6.
When i drive through the uneven road.
it has the sound like hitting on the car 'king kong king kong', don have the squeaky sound.
Can any one tell me whats is causing the sound?
and also the cost to repair it. thanks.:adore:

tried other wira, not prob. ONLY mine.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience