Elo! all Hyundai Coupe Owners!

ken3182

Known Member
May 9, 2007
The sales man also damd stupid wan. i saw the car on motor trader selling 27k but on the star selling 25k..WTF.. so i give it a try and see the condition of the car. really really bad and the sale man also not hornest enough summore he say this is a very good bargin car. lowest price in town. so i listen and go away..

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Yup.. There are a lot of such salesmen out there.. Just becareful!!

Ken,
Have you got your coupe?

ken3182

Known Member
May 9, 2007
getting the car next week.. The bank slow down my process due to the commitment i have currently..but approve already..can get it soon enough

SpitFire16

Known Member
Apr 30, 2007
hey guys..just wanna ask,how much does the banks (cimb & affin) or any other bank in that matter wiling to give loan for RD1?why its so hard getting loan without going thru dealer?and whats the bank interest like?
Thanx guys...cheers

ken3182

Known Member
May 9, 2007
hei spit, i just got my car today. Is an RD1 too. My loan is from CIMB bank and i can tell you that they will only loan to you up to 28k MAX and it also depends on your paper that you have submited. The interest are high too about 6% for as for my loan of 25K. Try ambank if as they are famous on car loan but nowadays CIMB are more flexi than any other bank.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
ken,
congratulation on getting your car!
When are you free to show us your car? :)

ken3182

Known Member
May 9, 2007
relax first..let me polish and wax first before i show you guys..not very dirty cause raining and i only got my car few hours ago only..will post the pic soon and whens the next TT session?

SpitFire16

Known Member
Apr 30, 2007
hey ken...thanx for the info

yeah im also looking for loan around 25k cos want to keep extra money for mods..hehe..but if cannot than have to mod the car other time la..hehehe..hope can have the loan aprove and join u guys soon :)

cheers

ericmivec

Known Member
Apr 24, 2007
wa...long time dint come here, welcome our new member ya~
how come my car photo in this thread >.< scare me~
my car now under construction again, will + high high GT wing, change my rear bumper and abit wide body~

after finish take pic 4 ur guys 2 c ^^

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Eric,
Sorry to sabo your car by uploading the photo.. Hahhahhaa.. Bring your car into S'pore for modification again? I never see your GT Wing when I met your car at checkpoint last Saturday leh..

ericmivec

Known Member
Apr 24, 2007
haha,coz last saturday i thk is my bro drive in and tat time don have GT wing yet, the next day my bro tell me got some 1 wanna sell his CARBON GT wing for SGD120!!so i fast fast ask my bro buy loh. and the guys sell many things also, brembo brake, 7 defi meter...no money..T_T.. if not i buy all from him...

-BS-
is not tat i don wan give u contact..is tat i also don hav, i just know the location, and now my car modify also no in spore oredi, its very troublesome.

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Eric,

Paiseh.. I think I flashed your bro damn lots of time that day.. hahahahhaha

ericmivec

Known Member
Apr 24, 2007
haha,luckily he dint come down from car n argue wif u, he hot temper person

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone happen to have the proper wiring diagrams for a 96/97 Putra? And also a diagram including the junction block for Evo3? I've got the e-manuals for a 93-96 mirage and Evo 1-3, but the Mirage one shows a different junction block, and the Evo one doesn't show any junction block diagram.

That's the main one I'm searching for right now, but if you know anyone who could advice me on this it would also be great.

I've heard that I have to reuse the Proton junction block by swapping Evo...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience