elantra

d1stant

Oct 22, 2008
Hi everyone, i would like to ask about the hyundai elantra 1.8 year 2002.

how is the response to the car in the market by users as in whether is it good?

how about the maintenance cost?

or about the good and bad of the car?

im planning to get it. hope that you guys can help me with my decision making thanks!

limch1

Known Member
Oct 27, 2004
PJ
www.geocities.com
It's a very good car, you'll get the power of 1.8, not bad at all and kinda comfort ride.

The NVH is definitely one of the best, you will hardly hear the raindrop at the roof of the car. So you'll save the money to Dynamat it.

Maintenance cost is normal, if you compare the car in its class, meaning Honda/Toyota/Mitsubishi, etc.

Definitely value for money, lol!

vicng

May 22, 2008
Am driving XD, model 2005. So far the the quality is better than national cars tht I drove before. Performance wise u can't compare it with racing car because it's tune to be as family car. Smooth riding & FC in highway is cheaper than national car if u stick at speed of 100-110km/h. My travelling to Johor around 270km only cost me RM34 petrol (RM1.80/L).

NVH is good but if u r ICE kaki, recommend u install SP to get a better NVH. Spare parts u can get it from most sparepart shop or Kah Bintang. My friend who is driving XD 2001 only changed the 4 absorbers after 6 years driving it. The rest of parts is still original. So I think the maintenance cost is cheaper than National car.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone. 2 weeks ago, I was hanging around my mechanic's place doing nothing better than sleeping, gossiping and talking CXCK and laughing laudly... Realizing my mechanic was busy dismentalling a CAMPRO 1.6 engine to overhaul, I decided to get my hands dirty and help him up...

As we were busy dismentalling the engine, we chat about CAMPRO 1.6 BOT failure on Crank and we realizeD BOT DOES NOT FAIL THE CAMPRO CRANK, BOT ONLY ACCELERATE THE FAILING PROCESS OF THE CRANK....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience