Ek oem bushing

Nabunaga

Known Member
Oct 29, 2008
elo gengs,

Need help from u guys, can anyone tell me where can i buy OEM bushing for my EK 2 door, and how many bushing total for the whole car? Any rubber that place underneath my ride im plan to replace it, coz it start making noise n loose some handling.

Hope u guys can help me,really appreciate it!

thanks

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
u can check LHS in Jalan Ipoh or Exceptional Autoparts in Glenmarie

LHS
Lin Hup Seng Auto Parts Sdn Bhd.
764, Jalan Ipoh, Batu 4 1/2,
Kuala Lumpur Malaysia 51200
Tel/Hp : 0362575800,0362512180 Fax : 0362510548

Exceptional
Exceptional Auto Parts Sdn. Bhd
13, Jalan Pendidik U1/31
Hicom Gelmarie Industrial Park
40150 Shah Alam
Tel: 03-55693538/ 03-55693638

LHS is supposed to be the ultimate honda parts center and cheaper....it seems that exceptional also take their parts from there (no idea abt the truth in this)

personally...id rather get the hardrace or Energy Suspension kit....heard its about 1.2k for the master set siap pasang.

Nabunaga

Known Member
Oct 29, 2008
u can check LHS in Jalan Ipoh or Exceptional Autoparts in Glenmarie

LHS
Lin Hup Seng Auto Parts Sdn Bhd.
764, Jalan Ipoh, Batu 4 1/2,
Kuala Lumpur Malaysia 51200
Tel/Hp : 0362575800,0362512180 Fax : 0362510548

Exceptional
Exceptional Auto Parts Sdn. Bhd
13, Jalan Pendidik U1/31
Hicom Gelmarie Industrial Park
40150 Shah Alam
Tel: 03-55693538/ 03-55693638

LHS is supposed to be the ultimate honda parts center and cheaper....it seems that exceptional also take their parts from there (no idea abt the truth in this)

personally...id rather get the hardrace or Energy Suspension kit....heard its about 1.2k for the master set siap pasang.
thanks bro madman,
hardrace and energy suspension is polyurethane bushing, im affraid its going to be too hard for daily riding, sometime i wonder how hard is that hard?:hmmmm: if someone can share his experian will me much better:listen:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
ES is PU...hardrace is hard rubber...

anyway....once ur done with the full bushing thingy...pls update here how much it cost and where u did it and wat brand u used...coz i oso wanna know

M@L

Known Member
Sep 19, 2005
PJ
any recommendation where to get fullset of hardrace bushing cheaper?...with or without installation oso ok...roughly how much they cost?..

triplor

Known Member
Jul 9, 2007
any recommendation where to get fullset of hardrace bushing cheaper?...with or without installation oso ok...roughly how much they cost?..
call 012-2384627, last time i got it from him, paid about rm3k+ for the fullset bushing including front adj. arms and rear arms and some parts..for details of the item i will have to find the receipts first..

M@L

Known Member
Sep 19, 2005
PJ
hey...thanks for the info...i think i will just need the bushing...if u r able to find ur receipt...hope u can let me know how much the bushing cost...coz now no budget for the arms...i think bushing only around rm1.2-1.5k rite?..

Nabunaga

Known Member
Oct 29, 2008
call 012-2384627, last time i got it from him, paid about rm3k+ for the fullset bushing including front adj. arms and rear arms and some parts..for details of the item i will have to find the receipts first..
bro, how comfortable ur ride using that bushing? ur car for daily use or track?

zNiPeR

Known Member
May 23, 2006
hey...thanks for the info...i think i will just need the bushing...if u r able to find ur receipt...hope u can let me know how much the bushing cost...coz now no budget for the arms...i think bushing only around rm1.2-1.5k rite?..
u r correct...without those adjustable arm bush only will cost u not more than 1.5k....not including ARB bushing&link bushing

triplor

Known Member
Jul 9, 2007
bro, how comfortable ur ride using that bushing? ur car for daily use or track?
feel tight and good handling overall..mine is for daily use..

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

elo gengs,

Need help from u guys, can anyone tell me where can i buy OEM bushing for my EK 2 door, and how many bushing total for the whole car? Any rubber that place underneath my ride im plan to replace it, coz it start making noise n loose some handling.

Hope u guys can help me,really appreciate it!

thanks
the total of complete set for EK is 26pcs ..
Front:
Upper arm bush - 4pcs
Lower arm + compliance bush - 6pcs
Rear:
Toe arm bush - 4pcs
Trailing arm bush - 2pcs
Camber arm bush - 4pcs
Lower arm bush - 6pcs

Nabunaga

Known Member
Oct 29, 2008
[/COLOR]

Front:
Upper arm bush - 4pcs
Rear:
Toe arm bush - 4pcs
Trailing arm bush - 2pcs
Camber arm bush - 4pcs
Lower arm bush - 6pcs[/QUOTE]

thanks,
do u know where can i get oem bushing for all this?

kwfei28

Known Member
Aug 9, 2005
Cheras
Nabunaga, Just go for ES bushing. They are cheaper and longer lasting as compare to OEM. Even my dad of 60 years old using them without any complain of uncomfortable ride.

fadmans

Jun 28, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Nabunaga, Just go for ES bushing. They are cheaper and longer lasting as compare to OEM. Even my dad of 60 years old using them without any complain of uncomfortable ride.
May i know how long have you been using the ES bushings? Read quite good review on ES but also some bad once..ie squeaking noise after a year use...
Do you maintain it (re-lube the bushings) every now and then?

spoon civic

Known Member
Jul 12, 2012
terengganu
thanks bro madman,
hardrace and energy suspension is polyurethane bushing, im affraid its going to be too hard for daily riding, sometime i wonder how hard is that hard?:hmmmm: if someone can share his experian will me much better:listen:
bro..better change for hardrace or energy suspension bushing which is better longlife than oem bushing,if this two option i think not too hard,but if super pro yes..harder than this two...bhut option it at your hand...

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

feel tight and good handling overall..mine is for daily use..

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

Front:
Upper arm bush - 4pcs
Rear:
Toe arm bush - 4pcs
Trailing arm bush - 2pcs
Camber arm bush - 4pcs
Lower arm bush - 6pcs
Thumbs up bro..gud info....:)

aalto

Known Member
Dec 31, 2004
May i know how long have you been using the ES bushings? Read quite good review on ES but also some bad once..ie squeaking noise after a year use...
Do you maintain it (re-lube the bushings) every now and then?
I've used them for almost 4 years now, & no squeaking yet ...most probably it happens due to poor lubing during installation. I'm using the black ones, i read that the red ones are more prone to squeaking (black ones have graphite in them).

ES bushings comes with marine grade grease, if you use the supplied grease & done correctly you should have no problems.

They cant be relubed unless u pull them all out, which means reinstalling everything.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

newbie here , i jus get 1 nissan bluebird u910 1980 wit sr20det ......
get tis car for me is to plan start play drift but....
i found tat body got alot of problem ..... espiacially the car btm ....
ofcoz is RUST ...... CRACKED .... STEEL PART BENT .....

any 0 any1 know any workshop in KLANG/SHAH ALAM area can help me to solve tis problem .......

pm me ....THANKS......
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience