EG6 Ori Head Counts

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
ooo... married edi aaa? i can cover 4 u. don't worry. haha!
married maaa......old already......hehehehe......u bring la from seremban one......cun-cun.......then u cover for me also.......hehehehehe

zhaf_b16

Known Member
Aug 9, 2006
i also wonder the same thing actually. still the count is two ah? damn. super rare laa eg6 ori. ahaha.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

married maaa......old already......hehehehe......u bring la from seremban one......cun-cun.......then u cover for me also.......hehehehehe
joking only ler brader. i'm getting married ler this year. ehehe! might be going to KL this weekend.

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
i also wonder the same thing actually. still the count is two ah? damn. super rare laa eg6 ori. ahaha.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

joking only ler brader. i'm getting married ler this year. ehehe! might be going to KL this weekend.
bro.... congrate on your winning at eg6club......

zhaf_b16

Known Member
Aug 9, 2006
that not me laa. same name only. heheheh! brader, u know about the mugen twin loop piping size ah? just bought it recently. somewhat the piping size is not the same front to rear. let say from extractor to mid bullet is 2.2 inch, then from mid bullet to the muffler flange it is 2.3 inch, and from muffler flange to muffler it get back smaller to 2.3 inch. original like this ah? confused already laa.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
instead of putting ori eg6 headcounts... i think an eg hatch headcount would be better...

then i can join oso :P

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
that not me laa. same name only. heheheh! brader, u know about the mugen twin loop piping size ah? just bought it recently. somewhat the piping size is not the same front to rear. let say from extractor to mid bullet is 2.2 inch, then from mid bullet to the muffler flange it is 2.3 inch, and from muffler flange to muffler it get back smaller to 2.3 inch. original like this ah? confused already laa.
sure kaaaa?????......saw the b work sticker.......kekekekeke.......sorry bro......not so sure about the mugen........can only dream to have one.....but never got the money to buy.......

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

instead of putting ori eg6 headcounts... i think an eg hatch headcount would be better...

then i can join oso :P
i love puting.......hehehehe.....anyway i think zhaf in a process to change the thread title......right zhaf......korek me if i'm wrong.........

zhaf_b16

Known Member
Aug 9, 2006
alamak kantoi sticker plak. hahah! i have to admit la. thank u bro. hehe! puting? korek? don't laa talk like that. hahahahahah! already edited the title but it is still the same. i don't know why. about the mugen t-loop. logic ah like that? shouldn't it be 2.3 inch front to back?

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
alamak kantoi sticker plak. hahah! i have to admit la. thank u bro. hehe! puting? korek? don't laa talk like that. hahahahahah! already edited the title but it is still the same. i don't know why. about the mugen t-loop. logic ah like that? shouldn't it be 2.3 inch front to back?
no problemo.......just proud that our malaysian was recognized........about the mugen, performance wise i dont think it will cause any issue..... from 2.2 to 2.3......meaning small to big......should be ok......but if from big to smalll should be problem......some pomen quoted it as 'senak'.....hehehehehe......anyway you should confirm with our sifu mr kechik......he's the expert.....

zhaf_b16

Known Member
Aug 9, 2006
no problemo.......just proud that our malaysian was recognized........about the mugen, performance wise i dont think it will cause any issue..... from 2.2 to 2.3......meaning small to big......should be ok......but if from big to smalll should be problem......some pomen quoted it as 'senak'.....hehehehehe......anyway you should confirm with our sifu mr kechik......he's the expert.....
hm, but the piping design is 2.2 inch - 2.3 inch - 2.2 inch. got what i mean? our sifu? u're one of the bwork boys ke?

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
hm, but the piping design is 2.2 inch - 2.3 inch - 2.2 inch. got what i mean? our sifu? u're one of the bwork boys ke?
if like that not sure la bro......but i think the different was not so big......should be ok kot if u are using standard piston.......i'm not one of the boys.......no money la......but was meet with the sifu few times during race......

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
already edited the title but it is still the same. i don't know why.
ZTH problem.... for some reason cannot edit thread title... dunno why.

better to just make a new thread since this thread oso 2 pages only with no real important information in it.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

oh yeah zhaf... saw ur hatch on clubeg6...nice.

where u guys from anyway? me from shah alam but work in mid valley...if lepak usually in pelita plaza masallam or subang ss15.

one more thing.. which would u go for? to be used in a daily driven hatch.

1/ 2nd hand Recaro Type R SR3 (heavy as shit at 15kgs per seat...used but at least its ori)
2/ Bride Low Max GIAS Replica (lighter...and brand new...but replica)

both comes to about the same price for the pair... damn dilemma now which one to choose.

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
Have EG6 original but most of the time parked at my house.
same like me la.....hehehehehe......scared to drive.....

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

X Ori, Cannot ka?
if u ask me......i'm ok one......no problem......

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

ZTH problem.... for some reason cannot edit thread title... dunno why.

better to just make a new thread since this thread oso 2 pages only with no real important information in it.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

oh yeah zhaf... saw ur hatch on clubeg6...nice.

where u guys from anyway? me from shah alam but work in mid valley...if lepak usually in pelita plaza masallam or subang ss15.

one more thing.. which would u go for? to be used in a daily driven hatch.

1/ 2nd hand Recaro Type R SR3 (heavy as shit at 15kgs per seat...used but at least its ori)
2/ Bride Low Max GIAS Replica (lighter...and brand new...but replica)

both comes to about the same price for the pair... damn dilemma now which one to choose.
i'm from semenyih......lepak usually at pandan indah or puchong........i prefer recaro maaa.....oliginal summore......but never got the money to buy.....hehehehehe.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Recently my power steering hose was leaking...

My mechanic dismantle the hose and sent for re-machining a new hose...

Thought my problem was over... but unfortunately not yet...

Another section of the hose leak again, there was a long part, and and a shorter part of the hose.

In between the sections there was I think a pressure valve...

After re-machining the shorter hose, then I thought my problem is solved, but again no!

This time, when the power steering fliud is being...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience