EG clubs/owner etc

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
i love golf gti man. considering getting 1 in the near future... MK6... red... fuuuh... orgasm.

but i bet maintenance is a bitch. alamak lari topic.

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
haha if only got bridge from borneo island to peninsular maybe i'll join u ppl hehe but for now only virtually...always hoping one day can put b20 blocks,rite now still playing 1.6cc only :rofl:

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
So hows the mini gathering/tt coming too? Anybody can work out on this?

Last edited:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
actually right... u guys realized that u could have to the dyno and NOT run on the dyno??

can come kepoh kepoh oso ok mah... hahhaha

Ling Reiden

From Facebook
Nov 4, 2010
www.facebook.com
another TT lo ok not...after CNY..still need owner from HONDA...before that need to have you guys suggestion on thread name 1st
H-Honda
O-Owner
N-Naturally
D-Dreams
A-Aspirated

HONDA = HONDA OWNERS NEVER DRIVE ANOTHER!!
HONDA = Happy Or Not Don't Argue

any other suggestion more...??the name i think like bit sangkut-ing :idea:

Last edited:

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
scared???? poodah!!! hahahhahaa

187whp and about 20kg torque.... engine very rough.. my graph is like a bloody earthquake graph...my engine very the rough..compression too high...need proper management to replace my VAFC so can do ignition tuning... tapi wa tada duit! :(
Nice figures already la bro, considering without tuning. Imagine with Hondata?? Superb. Now I jealous. But serious, get a S300 asap.

Share the graph la bro. Like to see it.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
share the graph? can... but ill share the previous graph during tuning of my VAFC after run in. not much difference from the group dyno.

BTW guys... help me out abit... i entered this photo contest thing for stiff ring and wanna win it BADLY! heheheh help me click like on my picture pls..

click here: LIKE My Ride Contest - Win A Set Stiff Ring | Facebook

click like on the pic....

then help me share it out on ur profile and ask ur friends to like oso.... if u kind enough... i know u are... heh heh heh

Ling Reiden

From Facebook
Nov 4, 2010
www.facebook.com
damm after CNY only my baby comes out prob....power steering rack leaking and gearbox no idea what and which bearing krek krek sound ...adoiiii

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
The gearbox sound when u change/ shift gears? It's like a crunching sound? That's the synchromesh. Would need to take apart whole gearbox to change it. Quite a lot of work.

Ling Reiden

From Facebook
Nov 4, 2010
www.facebook.com
well thats very normal giving the age of your baby.
ya lo want change it ASAP lo baby sick d...madman intro me avantech...but seri kembangan aduhh :bawling:

The gearbox sound when u change/ shift gears? It's like a crunching sound? That's the synchromesh. Would need to take apart whole gearbox to change it. Quite a lot of work.
Hmm during Neutral and Engine start up...krek krekkk krekkkk,step on clutch only sounds silence...
During drive time again krekk krekkk krekkk...:hmmmm:
thinking of changing whole GB to LSD 1 way or 1.5,short shift and short linkage...:cool:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My ac/fuel pump rosak that day and some bugger on a motorcycle stop just to help me (yea rite...) at the side of the road. Then he said the ac pump spoilt and asked me to change it. He offered to look for the part in a shop nearby, took the pump and just left. More than an hour later he comes back with the pump, which looks new but can obviously tell that he went to spray the old pump with new paint and lie to me that its new. I'm saying that he sprayed it because I...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience