EG clubs/owner etc

Ling Reiden

From Facebook
Nov 4, 2010
www.facebook.com
reiden....u gimme a buzz la.. see if im still there..not sure wat time the dyno finishing oso

u should come for the dyno oso... so that u can know the status of ur newly bought car mah... after that we can go dating together gether at rock cafe there under the trees... :D
i hope so too bro but sat i got working,work till 8pm so after that i think will be convenient .....nvm i save up your contact 1st...night time i msg you ask you lo..:rofl:

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Avantech In Sri Kembangan has a lot...and I mean a lot of Parts for EK/EG/EF/DC. Their workshops are always full of cars being repaired. Quite suprised when I went there and saw the kind of stuff they have at their workshop.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
rugi no one came for the dyno... was there from 1030am all the way til 6pm then after that yum char at rock cafe til 730pm...

there were 2 group dynos that day...ford owners group and me n my friends (which was only about 6 of us)

also had some nice long chat with thomas about tuning etc. learned a few things...

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
madman : all scared to go la. first time meet already go DYNO. vtec sifu also scared la... hahahaha

ur siput berapa kuda? if u wanna keep it on the low, I WILL PM U !

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
scared???? poodah!!! hahahhahaa

187whp and about 20kg torque.... engine very rough.. my graph is like a bloody earthquake graph...my engine very the rough..compression too high...need proper management to replace my VAFC so can do ignition tuning... tapi wa tada duit! :(

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
scared la. i also scared. lucky i got meeting. good excuse to not turn up. BWHAHAHAHA

whoah. not properly tuned also 20kg, imagine is tuned handsomely, 21-22kg pun takda hal. no wonder nobody wanted to go dyno with u guys. i totally understand.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
scared la. i also scared. lucky i got meeting. good excuse to not turn up. BWHAHAHAHA

whoah. not properly tuned also 20kg, imagine is tuned handsomely, 21-22kg pun takda hal. no wonder nobody wanted to go dyno with u guys. i totally understand.

yeah 20kg... the beauty of B20B :D

i got spare B20B block for sale.. mau?? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
cannot afford la bro. need to get pistons and conrod right? itu problem dia.. hahaha. that's the expensive part.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
nope... just pistons... i found some on mudah for RM650 the other day...cant find the link again

F20B pistons oso can masuk as long as 85mm.

anyway...conrod needs to be modded abit to match the skimmed block

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
LOL...nothing wrong with that la.. i met a few people for the first time during my first group dyno

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
the dyno scare ppl off la. i also scared. bring my kuci rat go there dyno with the big guns? shy la. later u all, "eh? 90 whp only ah?"

abt the block - cannot afford la bro... =(

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
lol....funny la u all...dyno pun mau takut...hahahhaha

as for kuci.. most others were protons.. confirm ur VTECs can makan nicely...so ur ride not so kuci ler..

the big gun that day was a golf gti though hahahah

Ling Reiden

From Facebook
Nov 4, 2010
www.facebook.com
the dyno scare ppl off la. i also scared. bring my kuci rat go there dyno with the big guns? shy la. later u all, "eh? 90 whp only ah?"

abt the block - cannot afford la bro... =(
ya lo same as my thinking...that time aik whp ah,confirm i'll say this machine bullshit 1 lol:rofl:

lol....funny la u all...dyno pun mau takut...hahahhaha

as for kuci.. most others were protons.. confirm ur VTECs can makan nicely...so ur ride not so kuci ler..

the big gun that day was a golf gti though hahahah
soon la bro...few more months than can afford d...scare times not enough only haiz:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

need u guys help urgently, i just bought a control panel and something look like a relay or resistance.its from lancer. only this two item, i heard can just plug n play to existing satria dashboard. if can install, which button cannot be use from the control panel? how much is the cost to install it? recommend me a mechanic pls. my phone num 013-3973088.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience