EG clubs/owner etc

Ling Reiden

From Facebook
Nov 4, 2010
www.facebook.com
search all over here found EK and EF owner...was wondering why there is no Honda Club ??
sorry for my question coz i'm new to ZTH

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

or maybe CIVIC will do...doesn't matter EG/EK/EF/EJ and so on...:confused:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
theres the EG6 thread.....but dunno about the 4dr sedan thread...

Ling Reiden

From Facebook
Nov 4, 2010
www.facebook.com
sup bro...oo...hmm...since owner so little should try to merge all i think...CIVIC owner maybe gone little d...how bout like lyn 1...??vtec/i-vtec ...??

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Not to say dont dare to meet up... I see a lot of these cars are all heavily modded and then kept at home. Easy to say not a daily driver anymore. So if there are no meet ups, then the cars will just rot at home. Just let me know if there are such gatherings. Maybe you can start a tt first and I will be the 1st to join.

MiNiFans

Known Member
Aug 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Any JB kaki pls pm me as well,lolx....

Last Saturday went to a popular bodykit shop when I ask the boss is he selling any EG9 replica lips....he replied: " Aiyo....those car we seldom keep stock,such an old car no worth to invest la,no fun,lot of spare part cant find la,here and there ....I jus ignore and go,I was feeling like :" Boss,different ppl got different taste,my EG = best car....never drive never know,lepas drive baru tau"

BTW does anyone send their car to TungChun ? how is the service? ok? price?

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
haya that bodykit shop talking nonsense la bro...he dont have stock then wanna talk crap... so many other body shop keep this parts... the demand is still very strong and part availability still so easy...which bodykit shop is this?

tung chun is a very good place to do up ur car...dont think ull have regrets...price not so sure...i heard a bit pricey...but remember good things not cheap...

MiNiFans

Known Member
Aug 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
haya that bodykit shop talking nonsense la bro...he dont have stock then wanna talk crap... so many other body shop keep this parts... the demand is still very strong and part availability still so easy...which bodykit shop is this?

tung chun is a very good place to do up ur car...dont think ull have regrets...price not so sure...i heard a bit pricey...but remember good things not cheap...
Haha bodykit shop from Mount Austin,I think u know which shop =)
Cant find any lips to fit my genuine front EG9 bumper =(
Im not worry the spare part at all,hehe...
I dont mean bit pricey,as long as it fix and work my car properly....cheer:rofl:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
u can try searching in mudah for the lips... i remember seeing a few for EG9

Ling Reiden

From Facebook
Nov 4, 2010
www.facebook.com
Not to say dont dare to meet up... I see a lot of these cars are all heavily modded and then kept at home. Easy to say not a daily driver anymore. So if there are no meet ups, then the cars will just rot at home. Just let me know if there are such gatherings. Maybe you can start a tt first and I will be the 1st to join.
Was thinking about it too ....gathering need some experiences person like madman they all...coz i see before ZTH posted up FD or honda gathering if i were not wrong...together with spore 1:biggrin:

all dont dare to meet. all keep the monster at home.
Lol all scare monster kena culik...:rofl:

u can try searching in mudah for the lips... i remember seeing a few for EG9
need bumper,lips and yellow fog lamp...JDM style niceee:biggrin:

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
hahaha but im up for a gathering should any of u decide to organize. maybe just a small one first, see how things goes =)

kojai

Known Member
Jun 22, 2006
malacca/jb
The prize of ef9, crx, eg6 & ek9 like the gold.... very hard to find the lower rate now... kereta org kaya maa..

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
so u guys wanna have a meet? how about this? my friend is organizing a group dyno which i will be attending.

location is at GT Auto...date most likely on the 14 of jan....(might also be this coming 7th jan, but most likely will be 14)

itll be a good opportunity for u to find out ur car power, a/f ratio, etc etc about ur car....

its also a good opportunity for us to meet up, dyno our cars, then after that talk c0ck sing song about our mods and dyno results...and also poisoning session

price per car is rm80 for power and a/f check

amacam? ada berani ka tada berani?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Does anyone know the URL for the 'Promote' bodykits? I've searched google, but all of the links point to the 'old' zerotohundred forums...

Thanks,

/joon
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience