Ecuflash

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
how the performance?
definately free flow exhaust benefits for my turbo ride....

i would say if my car idling in club gathering or any other mixed car club...definately my exhaust note is muted compared to other cars.... :biggrin:

it sit in between oem silent exhaust and other noisy straight thru muffler

biao

Known Member
Oct 21, 2012
perak / ipoh
definately free flow exhaust benefits for my turbo ride....

i would say if my car idling in club gathering or any other mixed car club...definately my exhaust note is muted compared to other cars.... :biggrin:

it sit in between oem silent exhaust and other noisy straight thru muffler
oic:driver::driver::driver:

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
if you want to remap, make sure you do up all your 'hardware' before remap. Then the tuner can precisely tune the map to fit your car to run efficiently.

biao

Known Member
Oct 21, 2012
perak / ipoh
if you want to remap, make sure you do up all your 'hardware' before remap. Then the tuner can precisely tune the map to fit your car to run efficiently.
ya will do. now waiting my car done for the gearbox repairing. remap work need re-arrange again cause over budget....sad

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Do it one at a time. It's good that you can feel the incremental improvement. Of course if you have tons of moolah, then one shot rebuilt + 2.4 stroker kit + gigantic turbo + forged internal +..... never ending. haha..

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Do it one at a time. It's good that you can feel the incremental improvement. Of course if you have tons of moolah, then one shot rebuilt + 2.4 stroker kit + gigantic turbo + forged internal +..... never ending. haha..
That is why must have limit. If want to follow others, really no limit.....lol:driver:

biao

Known Member
Oct 21, 2012
perak / ipoh
haha...never ending?? cannot

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Car: Proton Perdana V6 '06-'07 version...
Colour: Black
Reg. Number: WPT 8882

this is my friend's car...
post on behalf of him...
if anyone happened to locate this car, kindly contact the owner at 0176608412 or kindly pm me...
TQ.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience