ECU Remap

Tuscani9889

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
Hey, still remember that shop you were saying does ECU remap for Tuscani?
Is that a software remap or they actually sell u a piggyback chip?

Thought came up today on the way to work, got harassed by Alfa 156 Selespeed. Almost had the bugger...almost. Later the day I tarok an altezza, perhaps was carrying ppl so not very fair....can't forget that Alfa though:angry_smile:

What was the improvement claim - 20BHP? if true then I would have 160+HP which would be just nice for most circumstances....
Also what is the tradeoff? Increased fuel consumption/noise?

Tuscani9889

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
Babyprecious : Tiburon=JAWS mah......

I think the Alfa is prob 2.0 , the 2.5 is V6 rite?
Was doing somethin like 170kph n hes slowly crawling further away

The Altezza was full of ppl so maybe also lost interest after a while.

Today is the funniest of all!
A pink kelisa with black bonnet cucuk me while on the NPE, didn't realise he was there sounds like turbocharge. Anyway managed to follow him to the toll, then he accelerated to this long stretch of highway. So oklah....just follow him la. Seems 150kph then stop accelerating liao, so I gun the throttle...160..165..175...185 - pink tiny dot in the rear view mirror.
It's always funny how they likes to harass bigger cars:Not_Impressed:
Normally dun bully kancil and kelisa lah.....just that this one cucuk so close almost touch my bumper!

Tuscani9889

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
Contacted the guy already

Expected power 160HP

19th August is next session
"Hasta La Vista, Baby":baring_teeth:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
This Saturday, anyone? :biggrin:
james, what time will you be there?

List
==================
1. Tuscani9889
2. BS (not yet confirm)

dartango

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
James, which car park... the elevated or basement? Park outside hot leh & what time is your tuning session... you need to book time or else you are going wait for sometime leh..each session takes around 45minutes or more....

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
There a few thing that has to consider. Will the data lost if your car's battery when dead one day? If yes then money gone with the wind. Also, I can confirmed that coupe's ecu were design with flexibility for those imported model. meaning the ecu adjust itself to a certain point (not aggressively) to your driving style. You can know when you driving high speed in the highway for certain mileage, the throttle responded differently. where it is more instant power. Well maybe its just my car. :_:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Modern takes on classic wheels has been around for a while now with the American muscle cars leading the way. However, iconic designs like the Lancia Stratos would surely be met with deeper scrutiny if its designs were viewed through current eyewear...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience